Michael Lohan:

Kate Major is STALKING Me!

9/15/2011 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_milo_kate_EX
Michael Lohan
is scoffing at ex-girlfriend Kate Major's allegations that he made wild threats against her and her family, claiming she's become more obsessed than a pack of Lady Gaga's little monsters.

Michael says she constantly calls him, "finds him" in various places -- despite filing a request for a protective order against him last week.

As far as Kate's claim that he secretly taped the two of them having sex, Michael tells TMZ ... yes, he did tape their sexual liaisons, but only because he felt it was necessary to prove she was a willing participant.

Too bad ... they're such a cute couple.

Monica

Um, pretty sure that videotaping someone having sex without their knowledge is illegal. She needs a muzzle and he needs to be put into solitary. On an island. Far, far away...from TMZ....

spyke

ROFLFAO!!! Oh wait I can't stop laughing long enough to type. Okay normally I don't see stalking as funny but...disolves into more helpless laughter, wipes away tears. Oh gosh let me just catch my breath. This disgusting piece of poo ruined his family's life, is nothing more than a wannabe who hangs out with such stellar celebs are Jon Gosslin, is only famous because of his daughter and now he is complaining about his ex? Kate Major was a "journalist" for one of the tabloids who hooked up with her subject and became semi famous because of it. Um, he had sex with a woman but felt it necessary to tape it to prove it was consentual...? I am still laughing so hard I can even spell. falls off chair still laughing.

RiceLover

I reallllyyyy don't believe anything that comes out of this man's mouth

Jodi

I knew when ML made his statement it would be just the opposite of what Kate said when TMZ did a post on her the other day.

They act like two simpletons. I don't care who did what I wish they both would go away and we never hear from them again. Neither one contributes anything positive to society.

Rage

lol he made a sex tape because he NEEDS money & attention!
(no thanks to TMZ here)
Sadly, no one will buy it because who wants to see his flabbyass banging a mentally ill patient?

Cujeaux

These 2 should be stripped of their rights to be able to call the police anymore. He proved what an unbearable sh*tbag he was on CR5 and she's just a sloppy drunk. Why they're considered newsworthy is beyond comprehension.

spyke

Does anyone remember, did she date Jon Gosslin first before she dated Lohan, that vaguely rings a bell. She was supposed to be doing a story for one of the tabloids on one of them, I forget which, but I think it was Gosslin. she got her sorry ass fired, I do remember that.

Cheetara

Mom's pimping her daughters. Dad secretly tapes his sex acts. Lindsey's a lezbo klepto. The little sister looks older than the mother.
THE ENTIRE LOHAN CLAN IS NUTS!

Victoria

Boooring!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"Michael says she constantly calls him, "finds him" in various places"

"Finds him". Where? How? She doesn't have the money and resources to track this twit down. Come on TMZ, how much do you pay Milo for these idiotic, worthless 'stories'?

I noticed you've had all but a TOTAL FREEZE on Blohan stories. What, you not paying her enough?

SistahSoul

She files a restraining order, but continues to stalk him. He tapes their sexcapades to prove the sex was consensual. These two need to grow up and act like adults, this whole scenario is stupid.

They're both pathetic.

Grandma Cracker

How many times have I told you....sometimes murder/suicide is a happy thing.....

Keith

It's getting very hard to tell the Lohan's from the Anthony's. They're both a bunch of lying, dysfunctional, amoral, mentally challenged, fame whores who should be bannished from society.

THE HEISS

Michael Lohan = Crazy Weirdo !!!!

Areader

This guy isn't even a celebrity for crying out loud!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments