Justin Timberlake

Not My Penis!

9/16/2011 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_justin_timberlake_ex_2
Justin Timberlake
wants to make it clear -- the explicit picture on Mila Kunis' cell phone -- showing a penis -- is NOT J.T. -- this according to a source close to Justin.

TMZ broke the story ... Mila's cell phone was hacked, and two of the pics the hackers seized showed Justin -- one laying in bed, the other showing Justin with a pair of pink panties over his head.

There is another pic of a penis but that's it -- there's no torso, no face ... and Justin has made it clear to people close to him -- he NEVER sent such a pic to Mila or to anyone for that matter.

0916_related_news_footer

George

It was just "his **** in a box"

steve

Who cares!!! Get a life, people.

Zaidi

A zipper malfunction. What goes around, comes around. Janet must be laughing her head off.

PRO US

So, Justin is saying it's hers?

amazon_woman

HOW COME I HAVEN'T SEEN THE PHOTOS YET ? I CALL B.S., IF THEY ARE OUT THERE SOMEONE POST A WEB ADDRESS THEN.

DigitalKilla_FL

Was it in a box? No? Then it's not mine :)

Yaya

Why don't they just ask Brit if it's JT LOL ( had to go there)

The email's released from this hacker say the pics were sent to Mila. So, this hacker should be able to tell if the penis pic was sent from JT's phone...right. From what a blog who claims to have seen the pics says..it s not impressive at all LOL.

I have to say some of you are acting so high and mighty. Plenty of peeps take nude photos of themselves and keep penis/**** pics sent to them. They are funny to show others or impressive. The point is no on had the right to hack in to her or any other celebs phone. I do find it interesting that they released scarlette's pics, but won't release these. Are the Hackers feeling guilty?

ryan duxbury

if it no in a box its not his "its my di*k in a box"

ryan duxbury

if it not in a box its not his "its my di*k in a box"

ron reagan

My gaydar always goes off when I see timberlake, he's so effeminate.

Kabala

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4