Matthew Fox

'Lost' Star SUED

Over Alleged Party Bus Attack

9/16/2011 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_matt_heather_EX_01
The party bus driver who claims "Lost" star Matthew Fox punched her in the vagina during a stand-off last month has filed a lawsuit against the actor ... demanding more than $25k ... TMZ has learned.

In documents filed in Ohio, Heather Bormann claims a drunk Fox tried to board her party bus outside of a Cleveland bar on August 28 and demanded she drive him to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

Bormann claims she refused to let him board because he was not part of the private party that had rented the bus for the evening.

According to the docs, Bormann claims Fox then attacked her "with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arm and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury."

Bormann explains that she "instinctively defended herself" -- and punched him in the face and head ... but she claims she injured her hand and fingers in the process.

Now, she wants more than $25k in damages for assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Calls to Fox's rep have not been returned.

Rogue Warrior

It's a reasonable settlement considering she kicked his ass and all!

The Neko Nation

Just another stupid bitch trying to get money for her fat ugly ass.

Al K Hall

Oh c'mon. Like you've never crashed a tourist bus while drunk and punched a girl in the crotch before.

Al K Hall
Functional Alcoholic Slurperson
(Google "Slurperson" if you don't believe me)

makeitstop

wow thats an expensive vagina

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

If I went on a party bus and didn't get my vagina banged, I'd want my money back. What is seriously wrong with these people?

DT

Funny, looking back on previous articles about this, she first said that Matthew Fox never spoke a word, just stared at her and then attacked.

From 8/29/2011 article:
"Bormann says, "He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, 'You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.'"

That's when Fox "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast." "

How can you demand to go to a hotel if you say nothing? :|

frnacisco 2010

another bitch trying to get money out of nowhere

Neecie

yeah, that's it, he was drunk. I believe she saw an opportunity. She could have just call someone to remove him and take him back to his hotel. You can't take on a drunk, no challenge there. Especailly if he was as drunk as she say. He may not even remember what happened.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3