Tareq Salahi

I'm Divorcing that Bitch!

9/16/2011 6:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_salahi_EX
Tareq Salahi
has had his fill of humiliation ... we've learned he's filing for divorce.

TMZ may have jogged Tareq's memory a bit when he saw video of Michaele and her lover, Neal Schon kissing  -- a video HE SHOT over Labor Day.

We've learned Tareq is telling friends he can never trust Michaele again and will never take her back, even though he believes she'll eventually tire of Neal and try to come back to him.

We've learned Tareq has already changed the locks on the family homestead and the winery.

Looks like Tareq did stop believin'.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

CC - THE ORIGINAL

The LEAST she coulda done was go for Steve Perry...I know, I'm nuts, but he was so hot back then to me, and he's STILL hot looking for 61. I'm an "older" lady...cut me a break...LOL
Neal Schon is a freaky looking gnome that's always trying to get attention...nasty!! Guess they're a pair made in rock 'n roll heaven....

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Damn, should have said "match" instead of "pair"....

angry reader

He'd be perfect to date Taylor Armstrong

Ashley

This SCREAMS "Heidi and Spencer" publicity stunt to me! I personally could care less about them. They are both nuts.

Kryszykow

I think Michaele is fake and I think she's a liar,I think the world should not talk about her and make her relevant.I think with Housewives of DC she embarssed herself,untill unsettled facts come forward she should fall off the face of the planet.Iam happy their divorcing and It's very amusing to hear && read about.I dont think anyone should feel sorry for her.

phyuck

I love cheating skanky hot MILFs like her. They make me happy.

Ne-Ne

Who cares about her cheating on him, if I had a husband who is a liar and shame me in front of the world, I would cheat on him too and she is beautiful and he is not attractive at all and he is not going to let her go that easy, girlfriend with a husband like him continue having your fun and divorce him right away and i hope the new hunk looks way better than he does.

EMB

Are these people related to Heidi and Spencer?

jaxie

This entire fiasco has publicity stunt written all over it. Fake...

Cooley

LOl. She's better off without him. Also, he can't change the locks. She partially owns the property so a judge and police can grant her access.

Jade

Hang in there man, hang with Michael Lohan. He won't steer you wrong. He's an easy target for people with no lives but I think he's a great guy.

Seveen

don't worry - someone else will marry you for your money - lol

Ghost Rider

So when Dont stop believing comes on the radio does this guy A. Change the channel or turn off the radio
B. Turn up the song
or C. go on a road rage rampage?

go home!

Thank God, Michaela can now be free of this freak. I have heard that she was a very normal wonderful woman before getting involved with him. She lost friends, etc because of this marraige. Hopefully she can now take her life back.

Jodi

Hmmmmmmm, I guess it's NOT a PR stunt.