Tareq Salahi

BANNED from Journey Concerts

9/16/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_tareq_salahi_poster_ex_wm

Tareq Salahi has lost both his wife AND his Journey privileges IN THE SAME WEEK!!!

Security on the Journey tour have been given orders to keep Tareq out of the backstage area during the remainder of their concert tour ... even though he may have an all-access pass.

Take a look at the poster (above) that will be plastered at upcoming Journey venues, including the Aaron's Amphitheatre in Atlanta, where the band is performing tonight.

Tareq and Journey were tight before he found out guitarist Neal Schon has been banging his wife behind his back -- that tends to ruin a friendship.

Kaveman

Journey without Steve Perry? You have GOT to be kidding me. That's just like any other no-name band. I wouldn't pay a penny to see the slimebag Neal Schon and his reject pals.

Ariel

They probably should have had this flyer up for the White House dinner party. They are both losers.

sistaelle

Hey Journey - Ban me too! (just in case I have a seizure and try to see the suckiest band ever..)

babs

RIDICULOUS! Banned from Journey Concerts - what a joke - I hope Journey suffers just for doing this ...

alli

Can't believe all this crap. I tell you if after reading this and actually cared about the band I'd never go to any of the concerts again. A band of idiots. All of them.

rhbjorn

Warning the guitarist is banging this man's wife lmao You can't make this stuff up

MrsBeasley

Well, when all is said and done and the day is over Mr. Salahi should probably consider himself lucky to be rid of her and her lousy friend. As far as the poster of him being banned why would he even entertain thoughts about going to one of them??!! And the remark about holding and/or detaining him they have no power to do that. It also shows how childish and immaature they are and again, he's better off without her. Let them play their silly games while you get the ho bag out of your system and find yourself a very nice lady who is't a camera whore and live out the rest of your life with someone you can trust. Surely there is someone out there for you. I should think this drama that is being played out makes those 2 look like the no goods that they are. You can do much better!!

On the flip side, if this is a publicity stunt then just damn. Its amazing what people won't do for a few bucks.

Cujeaux

The band must think this famewhore love triange will end in a couple of fatalities. Hopefully it will.

DMarie

Wow..Even though it sucks, the way it went down (Really, no pun intended, seriously!) I guess the following songs will now have new meaning to him.. Faithfully, Open Arms, Separate Ways, Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin etc, etc, etc. I hope he doesn't go into an elevator or mall in the near future, there's always a Journey song in the mix. I am so LMAO...

Eric

banned from a journey!!! who said that was bad thang

Taylor Dadson

Who goes to Journey concerts anyway? Those has beens from the 80's. Old folks roll in with their scooters?

Cujeaux

Now he'll have to photoshop mirror images of himself on both sides of the celebrities he ambushes.

LadyN

This is so crazy. Hold him and contact your supervisor then what? I could see turning him away but they can't hold a guy for no reason. This is either really bizarre and freaky or the worst publicity stunt ever. I can't see Journey gaining anything by acting like a bunch of washed up, immature wanna be rock stars....oh wait... I never liked this guy but compared to his ho wife and this washed up band, he's the victim here. Ridiculous.

Cujeaux

Why doesn't Tariq post the picture on the internet? If it doesn't have gray pubes, you know it's not Schon's shlong.

PRO US

They have signs like this all over the country.