Tareq Salahi

FILES FOR DIVORCE

Neal Showed Me His Penis

9/16/2011 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_divorce_docs_ex
Tareq Salahi has officially filed for divorce, and claims he has been humiliated in the extreme by Michaele and her lover, Journey guitarist Neal Schon, who stooped so low that he sent Tareq a picture of a penis.

According to the legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Tareq is citing adultery and abandonment as the reason for the divorce.

Tareq says in the papers, "the paramour [Neal] sent to my email account ... a email with an attachment of a penis" -- presumably his.

Tareq blasts his wife, claiming, "She continually exposes our friends and acquaintances to her adulterous relationship and has flaunted the same throughout the community, the nation and indeed the world, and thus caused me to suffer great harm, humiliation and embarrassment."

Tareq says his wife has been banging Schon "for a period of months."

And he also blames the band, claiming Journey has been paying for her travel accommodations and other expenses.

Tareq says the couple has a prenup.

shellian

I know in some cases, adultery VOIDS a prenup! I hope she gets nothing. And what kind of std's does a rocker guy have. Don't fall for the flash folks. They're all infected. Thousands of women? How can you trust a penis like that?

silverchixx

OK, so I love TMZ--they are the ones I listen and watch for the "news" of the stars, but after 2-3 days of this, I think they need to stop with all this being the lead story....or even give them the time of day. As someone said yesterday, these two people weren't even on TV that long...they aren't stars...they are just two people with issues--HUGE issues, nevertheless, one had an affair--WHATEVERRR!!! Move on, TMZ! (even tho I love ya!)

Bubbles The Chimp

A prenup? What is in the prenup?... Each gets to keep their own bag of lies.

chucklehead

i think the penis is from mila's phone!

STFUP

I hope to God that prenup specifies that the b**ch gets NOTHING if she commits adultery.
I'm waiting for the story to come out that Neal has tired of Michaele and dumps her.
She'll try to come crawling back to Tareq and he'll be rightly saying Hell no!
And since she CLEARLY committed adultery, she'll get nothing in the divorce! Ha!

OregonLuv

Does anyone actually care about these douche bags? I always gloss over anything having to do with them, but come on. Even Heidi and Spencer didn't stoop to a penis shot. Lame - all fake - all inconsequential - all needs to stay in their own world of disillusion.

nicole

Just another publicity stunt.....I already KNOW @ TMZ

Andy

For some reason I can't stop laughing my @$$ off at these two tools. Dude got faced. He had that coming a long time.

HolyMoly!

Is this an attempt to try and keep the winery from being auctioned off? Seems rather suspicious.

Woot

Just thought I'd let you all know that Schon is a frequent nightclub goer who shows up for the attention, then leaves with a rather gullible woman on his arm Each And Every Time. It's his well-known routine among those who live within 4 zip codes of him.

Oh, and this whole thing is P U B L I C I T Y only. Which I'm sure everyone with 2 brain cells to rub together already knows.

MD from MTL

Well since he's not using his back stage pass...perhaps I can have it....Hey Tareq....give you a fin for the pass...you can keep the penis pics!@

billy

To the 3 participants in this BS: Please Go Away

To TMZ: please stop covering it, it's stupid and a very transparent stunt by publicity whores who nobody is interested in.

Cindy

Really.... WHO CARES about these people. PLEASE stop covering this story it just feeds their sick egos.

Cindy

Really.... WHO CARES about these people. PLEASE stop covering this story it just feeds they sick egos.

dimes

Did he misspell "Schoun" on purpose, or can he just not spell? Big fan, was he?