Tareq Salahi

FILES FOR DIVORCE

Neal Showed Me His Penis

9/16/2011 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_divorce_docs_ex
Tareq Salahi has officially filed for divorce, and claims he has been humiliated in the extreme by Michaele and her lover, Journey guitarist Neal Schon, who stooped so low that he sent Tareq a picture of a penis.

According to the legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Tareq is citing adultery and abandonment as the reason for the divorce.

Tareq says in the papers, "the paramour [Neal] sent to my email account ... a email with an attachment of a penis" -- presumably his.

Tareq blasts his wife, claiming, "She continually exposes our friends and acquaintances to her adulterous relationship and has flaunted the same throughout the community, the nation and indeed the world, and thus caused me to suffer great harm, humiliation and embarrassment."

Tareq says his wife has been banging Schon "for a period of months."

And he also blames the band, claiming Journey has been paying for her travel accommodations and other expenses.

Tareq says the couple has a prenup.

TheUltraworld

Two days ago, he claimed she was abducted when he really knew where she was.

tokersexchick

I'm assuming this is all a hoax so I'm enjoying how funny it all is and what will happen next. I can't believe this guy hasn't learned and isn't in hiding as I think any normal person would be at this point.

mike

Why doesn't he send a picture of his lovers Penis Michael Lohan to neal? even trade. and I'll do them a favor and help split up the assets on the prenup.. You get 50 cents.. she gets the other 10cents. All done. I should be an attorney.

SouthernGal820

Amazing how nobodies become celebrities these days!

Twilightstar

Maybe it was Justin Timberlake's penis, or a mystery penis? Just sayin'

TJ

Sorry Tareq...that's what you get when you pick a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder...hopefully next time you will pick wiser. They are empty black holes that feed off of others I'm search of an identity. Very sad.

The Love Sponge

Heidi and Spencer all over again and on a much greater scale.

THIN LIZZY

Damn, Dude just said I'm bangin your wife and take a look at the meat she craves!! Rock n Roll baby!!!

Tammy

How does he know his WIFE didn't send the penis shot? Maybe she wanted him to see why she left him?

bunny

Prenup? Do these people have money? Should a whore really get half of something?

Jeff

I would like to see his penis...back in the day you could see it in his pants..looks like he is hung like a horse!

nachomama

boo fricken hoo

Julie

I LOVE that it includes his email...Schon should have TONs of hate eamails soon!

Bob

Sue his balls off for "Alienation of Affection" for millions. Make his life hell.

sickofit

Tareq: You got screwed. I actually feel bad for you. Such a whore, she is.