Fat Boys Rapper

I Dropped 175 Pounds!!!

9/18/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_prince_markie_dee_wre_EXFat Boys rapper Prince Markie Dee ain't so fat anymore -- because TMZ has learned, he actually dropped SERIOUS weight ... all thanks to his kids.

43-year-old Prince says he's lost 175 pounds in the last six years ... down from 450 (left) -- telling us, "I am not young anymore. I cant go eat a couple of Big Macs a day and not worry about it. I have to watch what I eat and care about my diet. I have kids to live for."

Prince -- real name Mark Morales -- says he's also planning a huge comeback after a 12-year hiatus ... and has even signed with a label called Uncle Louie Music Group to put out an album.

Prince says his former Fat Boys pal Kool Rock-Ski (below left) will make a cameo on the record -- and he even plans to throw in some beatbox samples from the late Darren "Buff Love" Robinson (below right) ... who died in 1995 due to a complication from his weight.

0915_prince_markie_dee_getty_sub
No word yet on a release date.

me, myself and I

Good job! Now drop 100 more pounds.

Claus

Hard to tell but if he says he's lost weighy, it could be true.

Criss

Yeah, because 43 is soooo old! It couldn't possibly because you were the size o*****rown up couple.

wasted days and wasted nights

That's great, kudos to him and congrats on the less fat. I've been venturing down my own Fat Mountain by working hard, eating right, and working out. There ain't no glory and it ain't no good to be supersized. And when it comes to food, less is not more, less is less. But less can be enjoyed more, and that's a big part of the battle of the belly.

miller

That Fat Boys were awesome! I miss the human beat box!

Muppet

Congrats to him for realising he needed to lose some weight and taking the steps to reach his goal.

Raejean

The man needs to be commended for caring about his kids and letting his love motivate him.

For you jerks damning him with faint praise, he'll probably reach his goals. Unlike you, who at 43 will probably still be living in your mother's basement and taking potshots at accomplished people on the Internet to make yourself feel less worthless. Have a nice day!

Canadasux

....Only a couple Big Macs a day? Who's he trying to kid? Maybe along with a 20 lb. turkey and a whole roast beef every day. For those of us who never heard of the guy, he looks like he still needs to lose some serious weight.

Canadasux

Raejean: By the way, my mother lives in my basement, along with my father.

Truth

ANOTHER 175 LBS TO GO... TRUTH.

Big Daddy

I'm not much into rap, but loved these guys in The Disorderlies, I believe it was called. Very talented men. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

CoreyPain718

Did HE lose the weight? OR DID A DOCTOR LOSE IT FOR HIM? LOL

ken

HE IS STILL FAT JUST LIKE KRISTIE ALLEY LIE ABOUT HER GOING FROM A SIZE 14 TO 4 THAT IS A LIE AND SHE IS ALSO FAT ...FAT FAT FAT HEART ATTACK

LittleBIt

Congratulations dude!!! You look great. It's hard as hell to lose weight and you deserve a lot of credit.

MP

Good for him for making a change in his life and losing all that weight. The Fat Boys were in a funny 80's movie called The Disorderlies, I didn't know one of them had passed away.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments