Christina Milian

My Kobe Salad

Was Tainted with ABC Gum!!!

9/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_christina_milian_wwshow_fox_ex
Christina Milian got a little something extra at an L.A. restaurant last week ... after she took a bite of her Kobe beef salad ... and allegedly got a mouthful of ABC gum.

Sources close to Christina tell TMZ ... she was out to dinner at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City ... and halfway through her salad, she felt a weird, chewy substance in her mouth.

Christina spit it out, and looked in horror as she eyed a giant wad of chewed gum. She then made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up.

We're told the restaurant comped her meal. But Christina is still freaked out about what happened, and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.

TMZ spoke with a rep for the Dept., who confirmed a complaint was indeed filed.

Christina tells TMZ, she's lookin' for a lawyer, but says, "The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out."

update_bar
11:21 AM: Mexicali owner Allen Ravert tells TMZ, “We have been here for over 17 years and always had an A rating from the health department ... We have cameras in our kitchen and didn’t see anything."

Alan adds, "Our cooks don’t chew gum. Whether there was gum in [Christina's salad] or not I couldn’t say – I never saw it.”

Celebrities Suck

sounds like a made up story to me. Maybe her own gum fell in her salad. Soon we'll see her walking around with blisters and she'll blame it on the restaurant.

She should have sang that her song
"Pick it up slow
Roll it all around
blow a bubble Pop pop pop that thing"

lookItsMegRyan

at least it wasn't a snot rocket

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

Ew. How disgusting. I'd be so grossed out. When you eat out, you take a risk. For one you don't know who is preparing your food and if they washed their hands. Sometimes they don't. I ordered pizza from this big chain and the person who took my order and my cash then proceeded to make my pizza. Without washing his hands!!! I was so grossed out, mad, I didn't know what to do. I stared him down the whole time and he didn't even know why. I should have just walked out but I didn't want to be rude. Stupid me. After that incident I went back and if that person was there, I'd see him wash his hands. Maybe it was my cold icy stare? Who knows. I'd rather just cook for myself. I know my hands are clean bc I wash them. With soap.

RiceLover

She's not being a ***** or a drama queen. She is spreading the message and awareness of what happened. It is disgusting... what if the person that was chewing the gum has herpies or something worse? It was in someone's mouth and in her food and in her mouth...I find that very disturbing

andy

Oh, come on, . . . this can't be the first time that she's had something "peculiar" tasting in her mouth!!!!!!
GOOD GRIEF!!!

andy

"Christina spit it out"
And, that's pretty much all that we needed to know . . .
Spitters are quitters!!!!!!

Delish

Thats nasty, sue there asses Christina

hoosier

Not much of a drama queen are we??? Wow, grow up.

LittleBIt

Oh My God!!! I'd fire my entire kitchen staff unless somebody fessed up to that disgusting act. That's just really sick.

rsmik

I would have puked right at the table, not in the bathroom

dgreen1

She thinks she is so damn special. Everyone has had bad experiences at one time or another.

Jhayilee

I think Christina should sue them thats just nasty and unhealthy OMG! too gross to think about. SUE THEM PLEASE!!!

rage

All the dummies who say get over it or stop being a drama queen are not only overweight greedy pigs but are just stupid as hell. Why should she ignore such a gross and totally uncalled for scenario? So its just ok to do gross crap like that? That's why we get crap like e-coli and the flu. Not only that but how many of you hypocrites wouldn't run to a lawyer after something like that? Geez some of you people need education.

lakey jones

Wow some people can be so evil.you reap what you sow.i hope she wins the lawsuit.that gum could be from someone who got a STD

Diana

what the heck is ABC gum..just someones chewed gum..ewwwwwww.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments