Tareq to Michaele

You Screw Me, I Screw You

9/19/2011 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_salahi_prenup_tmz_EX
Banging a rock star can be a really expensive proposition ... so Michaele Salahi is about to find out.

TMZ has obtained a copy of the prenup between Michaele and Tareq.  Under the terms, if Michaele commits adultery, she automatically loses her right to any money or other property they accumulated during their 8-year marriage.

Under the prenup, by moving out, she's also forfeited her right to spousal support.

The good news for Michaele ... rock stars are generally loaded. The bad news ... they usually dump older women.

janet

These two are cons. This Con is no longer working. The money is gone.

Fred Farkel

This is as good a time as any to repeat what I have been saying for years:

Men?

Boys??

Do you see the UNBELIEVABLE stupidity here??

How could this otherwise decent looking (educated??) broad be SO STUPID as to throw her life away on some FRAKIN stupid whim and LOSE EVERYTHING???

IT
IS
CALLED
MENOPAUSE

Where NOTHING that ever made ANY sense in the entire universe is a part of your life again.

I don't lknow about you, but my mom, my dad, my grandparents, my neighbors, the n uns, the priests, my friends... NO ONE ever sat my A $ $ down and told me that my life would be tuirned INSIDE OUT by some LOONY-TUNE female that I spent 30 years with.

Me??

Same old thing as Tareq.

My ex would up and vanish with some "model" and never leave a trace. Left her purse, he credit cards, he cash, her keys - and POOF, she was gone.

Yeah yeah, we had an open marriage but for Christ's sake - WTF is with that VANISHING act and no call???

My point??

Look.

You mayh not be married to my ex or Tareq's wife, BUT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

Given the choice between walking off with the town drunk, or a freakin rockstar or anyone in between... plan on your wife doing something REALLY STUPID in her late 40's.

PLAN
ON
IT

Better yet. Sit your stupid woman down today and explain to her that when it happens - you will divorce her the next day.

I haung on for many years.

Tareq

Fred Farkel

(cont)

I hung onto my old lady for many years. Seemed like the right thing to do.

OOPS.

Tareq filed for divorce 48 hours later.

Boys.

Do what Tareq did. Because I made a fool out of myself.

igotfleasfromtmz

The newest memeber of the band is pretty young. I would say this nonsense will continue as men will feel threatened by youth.

fkeys

A journey not worth taking, it would appear.

DirtySouth

This guy sounds smarter each day. Way to go, bro. It would've been even more beautiful, if he waited until she got dumped. Then, bust out that prenup agreement and totally embarassed her. But she's already embarassing herself enough as it is. Journey's washed up. Nobody cared about them until this story broke. How's that, Journey? It takes 2 nobodies to make people pay attention to you.

tracker

this {ROCK STAR] has a wife & i hope she cleans him out..as for the Salahi.s ..cry me a river...no one cares...

Chris

White Trash

Dan

The PR stunt that will not die, nor will TMZ allow it to

HMMMM

Why not? Everyone else is screwing her.........

STFUP

I call this last week. I was betting the prenup had a clause where, if she cheated, she'd get NOTHING!
Serves the money-grubbing, cheating skank right. I always figured she was the one between the two of them that caused most of their issues/problems.
Neal will dump her within a few months & she'll be left broke with nowhere to live, no income and NOBODY who'll want to work with her (is she even qualified to do....anything?)

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

She'll be alright financially. Someone will give her a reality show. Some man will 'keep' her for a while. Hopefully she'll use her brain and putting aside some money and invest the rest in 'conservative' business ventures. Tareq absolutely did the right thing when he had that prenup drawn up. If you are a man or a woman of means (means is relative), and you plan on getting married, take out insurance on that marriage cus you never know. Even if you do everything to make a marriage work, your partner may not and then your stuck paying this person money because they were married to you and now they're not. BS!

Karmagal

They are BROKE so what difference does it make. She knew that they were broke and that is reason #945 why she left. This dude is the biggest tool on the planet. Afterall he is friends with Michael Lohan that says it all. She will end up better off without this loser.

HMMMM

ROFLMAO. A pre-nup where both parties are broke and have nothing.

Bubba