"16 & Pregnant" Arrest Report

House COVERED in Feces

9/21/2011 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0921_16_pregnant_doc_launch_ex_3
The home of the  "16 & Pregnant" family that was raided last night by child services was covered in dog and human feces ... this according to the arrest report obtained by TMZ.

Police executed a search warrant on the property after someone called the Department of Human Services, complaining about the living conditions in the house -- and according to their report, "Every room inside the residence had human and dog feces on the floors, walls, and clothing."

The report goes on in horrific detail:  "The house was full of flies and in some areas, maggots" -- and police claim they also found evidence of "synthetic marijuana."

The "16 & Pregnant" couple's daughter was taken away by DHS -- and animal control even stepped in ... rescuing three dogs in the house.

Josh Rendon and Ebony Jackson were booked on charges of endangering the welfare of a minor and drug possession.

Trish

her phone number and address aren't blocked out on those do***ents....

Eric

I remember these two they lived on a army base last time they where on a teen mom where are they now special. Interesting.

Jackie

So Tmz are you allowed to post their phone number?

traci

Last time they did a follow up he was in the military and they were living in military housing. So how did noone know that the baby was living in filth. At the time she said she was home all day so her home should be CLEAN!

Chris

You can take the girl out of the jungle............

It's me De

Just recently there was a special on MTV called 16 and pregnant: Where are they now? They came to their small Naval base apt. Their place was small but, clean!

All of his Navy guy friends would come over for lunch everyday Ebony said on the show. Weird how things/ppl change! Maybe they had just moved into the place or cleaned really good because they knew the camera crew was coming? Hmm...

Rogue Warrior

Those MTV girls, they post a lot on the Lilo stories and I know which one THIS IS!

Zmyth

Sickening pigs, they need to lose their kid. This is what happens when babies have babies.

Eric

@Rogue Warrior what kind of comment is that. Not cool.

dan

Her arrest report says weight 505 and height 130 .. I am assuming that this is not corrent lol

dan

Funny on her arrest report it says her weight is 505 and her height is 130 .. I am assuming that they mixed these up

gossipgirl86

This disgusting TRASH! I am a young mother of 2 that would NEVER let my children live in this filth! They don't ask to be in this effin world!!! What effin LOSERS! I hope they don't let their child go back to living with those LAZY AZZ MUTHEREFFERS! I'm so disgusted!

Bee

One question....WHY human waste? As disgusting as it is, I guess I can understand the animal waste. But WHY WHY WHY was human feces on floors, walls and clothing?

There was a 2 year child crawling and toddling around in that. That baby needed to be removed.

Karen

hee hee they listed her weight as 505....

RiceLover

I don't understand how people can live in conditions with poop, pee, maggots and garbage everywhere...not just teenagers like this couple...but just people like hoarders and people with 20 cats