Michaele Salahi

Smooth Backstage Moves

With Steven Tyler

9/21/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_steven_tyler_michaele_salahi_WMMichaele Salahi posed for a suggestive photo, hip-to-hip, with the likes of Steven Tyler -- more than five years before she decided to run off with Journey guitarist Neal Schon.

TMZ obtained the photo taken backstage during an Aerosmith concert in Bristow, Virginia -- and the story behind it is pretty wild.

Tareq Salahi is telling friends he and Michaele (aka "groupie slut") went to the show together without backstage passes -- oh, the horror --but then Michaele mysteriously disappeared for more than an hour.

We're told ... when Yoko Michaele returned she produced the photo with Steven AND an all-access backstage pass for ALL Aerosmith concerts!

We're told Michaele's explanation for the pic, at the time, was ... she and Steven were just seeing who had a flatter stomach. Steven's rep had no comment.

Eat your heart out, Pamela Des Barres.

Cheetara

They both look like complete burn outs.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Can't wait til this b*tch's 15 mins ends. It seems agonizingly long.

Michael Des Barres

How about I eat your heart out?...Or perhaps I should let go with love as you eat Harvey's ass out..either way....I'm sure that when you had dreams of being a writer,you didn't expect to end up here..sorry about that.But,unfortunately for you,here you are...

Phil

This is huge publicity stunt...they will be back together soon talking about how it is all better now...

lulusez

Personally, I wouldn't suck d*ck for an hour for Aerosmith passes.

Tainara Tyler

Steven Tyler aways rocking ON

Brett

She and Tyler look like post-menopausal grannies!

Regulator

Don't say it. No. I'm not going to say it. Uggggggghhhhh. Okay -- I'd hit that. I hate myself now.

Gucci Mane

Tareq Salahi is nothing but a Blow Pop...

So What

This so called woman is a slut and would screw a horse if it was tied down.hope you guys go get your **** checked out for drips.

janja

he's such a girl

stacey

Who gives a crap

Layla

TMZ, I don't care which celebrities you guys like or dislike, but to call this grown woman a "slut" is outrageously insulting and if I were her I would sue the hell out of TMZ for making such a rude disgusting comment about a woman!

Izzi

OK...ENOUGH of the 15 minutes of "fame". ENOUGH!!! WHY does any show, newspaper, gabfest continue to follow her. She was down to 9 minutes of fame...Now, she's managed to go to 17 minutes of "fame". ENOUGH of the "fame" clock already. The MORE you cover her, the more she uncovers...
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...Her Doberman ... how friggin sad. They are the most loyal breed of dogs. And now...he's gone.
That has to be the most heart-wrenching moment for ANYONE that cares...Her husband cared...how sad for him to lose the Dobie...And having to bury him...Geez...SO SORRY that the Dobie passed. And for his owner NOT to be there when he needed her. How can ANYONE wrap that around their mind. aagghh...

roll3567

if she keeps it up she might force Connie Hamzy out of retirement! -look it up people!