Infamous P.I. Anthony Pellicano

Files for Divorce ... From PRISON

9/22/2011 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0922_anthony_pellicano_EX_01
The celebrity P.I. who was famously convicted on scores of wiretapping and conspiracy counts in 2008 has filed for divorce from his wife ... from inside prison.

Anthony Pellicano's lawyer filed the documents last week -- citing irreconcilable differences.

Anthony was hired by numerous Hollywood big wigs for his sleuthing services -- including Chris Rock, former MGM head Kirk Kerkorian, Paramount honcho Brad Grey, former Disney head Michael Ovitz, and Universal head Ron Meyer.

Pellicano was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison in Texas in 2008.

Anthony and his wife, Kat, were a couple for more than 25 years. They have 3 daughters and one son.

croc

nice.. he set her free.

anon.

He probably knew she was going to divorce him, so he wanted to file first.

jetfanglo

sofa king what?...who cares?.....

tina

Maybe his new "WIFE" in prison want's Tony to himself.

get a life ho

Bubba his cell mate thought It would be better this way .,.,.,,.,

Hanging to da lef

Next, he'll be cross dressing and saying that he met his soulmate/cellmate...

Roger

Floyd is a punk. Cheap shots are all he knows. He is terrified of Paquio. Run Floyd ! Run away coward.

JJ

Fame came doing illegal things; JERK OFF.

pattycake

wait he was married since then to a girl named Teresa

Sincerity

It seems as though this poor soul put a "great deal" on the line to produce results for his clients. Now he's in prison and his poor wife has to move on with her life. For his sake, I hope he didn't spend his entire "rainy day" fund on his legal defense because his "sleuthing" days are way behind him unless he decides to specialize in computer forensics. Of course, he could always write a book and it would certainly be a "page turner"!!! Life is what it is!!!

en Todo Momento!!

oh wait. isn't this the dude who got busted for secretly listening in on such random folks telephone conversations etc, just for his own personal interest, not really based on paid investigations? wow. he shoulda fast forwarded that behavior to today, because now, that is what everyone is doing, just because television has gotten so goddang boring.

en Todo Momento!!

making children through the jail bars must've looked kinda awkward...i totally see the point of divorce here.

Ronni

He's got 9 kids all told. His parole oughta include getting snipped.

Jodi

He did her a favor.

ZBunny

Back in the early 70's, I worked in a boutique in Berwyn, IL. named, Turning Poynt. Tony Pellicano used to come in to shop all the time. We carried some very hip men's clothing. Tony and I would joke around, and he must have taken a shine to me. One day, I pinned him up, so that his pants could be tailored. After he left, I got a phone call from him. He had just noticed that he had a milk mustache, and was angry (joking) that I let him walk around that way, without saying anything to him. He was a riot. I considered him a true gentleman. Whenever I hear his name, I think of pleasanter times. He also did work for John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments