Beyonce

Sparkling for Two

9/22/2011 12:21 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0922_beyonce_PCN
Carrying Jay-Z's unborn not only has Beyonce glowing ... it's got her sparkling too.

The gorgeous mom-to-be was radiant in a glittery blue jacket and mini-dress in NYC last night.

Bey is due in February.

0922_beyonce_footer

CountryGal

Can't stand her or her pig husband.

Justice_4_Kelly

Shes as bald as Jay Z without those fancy wig.

sheila

Horrible cheap looking immodest hooker dress.

john wayne gacy

with the ingredients of this project ho & jay z,
the baby will come out looking like tracy morgan;

Angel

Wow, can that selfish whore show any more without letting her c!nt hang out?

LittleBIt

Might want to lengthen the skirt a bit now honey. It looks tacky for a pregnant woman to be wearing a dress with a hem at the top of her thighs.

SusanCoyote

Did she forget her pants? Must be one of her mother's horrible creations.

Nanny

While I agree her dress is way too short considering her condition, I truly don't understand all the haters.

Jill Conway

Gorgeous mom-to-be? R U kidding? What an example of motherhood. Could she get that whorish dress any tighter or shorter? So, just because she's pregnant, we're all supposed to think, "Oh, isn't she just adorable?" As a once un-born child, if my mother had dressed like that, I would have wanted to be stillborn.

tmzreader

We LOVE YOU BEYONCE. While other*****e you because they are miserable just remember YOUR FANS LOVE YOU!!!

Denise

Beyonce you look beautiful!!!She is glowing and happy.I don't see anything wrong with what she have on.Not everyone can do that.If she comfortable with what she is wearing why not.Leave her alone. Blessing to you,Jay-Z and the baby!

tlm

I'm so sick of hearing about her pregnancy....and we've got about 7 more months to hear more about it. Good grief!

Tina30228

Beyonce, look at all the haters because you look better than they ever will. I guess they expect you to dress like the Amish just because you're pregnant. Stop It People! FYI I never owned any maternity clothes. When you're in shape, you don't have to! LOL

two melons

Im not gonna hate like everyone else. But her dress is a tad bit short, it kinda looks like a shirt. Perhaps its just bunched up, maybe she just got out a car or something. Cause it doesnt look like its supposed to be that short. idk

GBeach

while I think the dress is way to short for anyone to wear (pregnant or not), I don't understand the ugly comments about her being unattractive. I would LOVE to look like her. I think she is 100% georgeous!! Her husband? Umm, no!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments