Chris Brown

Rewards Girl Who Returned Rolex

9/23/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0922_chris_brown_alisha1_EXChris Brown's word is his bond -- weeks after the singer promised to reward the fan who returned his $22 thousand watch at the VMAs ... he came through.

Breezy rolled through the fan's hometown of Cincinnati last night ... and he hooked the girl, Alisha,  up with 2 great seats to his concert at the Riverbend Music Center.

Chris also met with Alisha to thank her face-to-face ... then invited her to hang with him and his entourage before the show to eat some cake.  And Chris threw in a signed picture for good measure.

As we previously reported, CB accidentally tossed the diamond-encrusted Rolex into the crowd at the MTV awards last month ... Alisha caught it and gave it to Chris' bouncer.

Susan

It's all about him. Even when it comes to rewarding someone else. What a narcissist.

J

Her nervous smile is like, "Please don't beat me up, please don't beat me up."

fromwayacrosstheoceanami

WOW for returning my 22k watch, you can have the honor of being in my company and eating cake with me.... douche bag

Oh well

Wow she's HOT!!!....... I'd like to eat her cake.

Katy

Okay, but here's the thing. Didn't she say in an interview that she saw the watch and put it on her wrist, then she noticed they were looking for it so they turned it in?

You know what I don't like about this story? She had it on her wrist. Her first reaction was not to turn it in, it was to wear it. She only gave it back because she realized they were looking for it. She would have kept it otherwise, I'm sure.

magmax

'Let 'em cake'...Does he know that got someone beheaded.

moxie

Oh BIG whoop. How's about throwing some do-re-mi at her, chump? If he offered me tickets to one of his fn concerts, I'd laugh, yeah right, hahahahahaha! Hit the road! A picture??? Huuuurrrrlllll.

She's baaaack

What a guy! She returns 22K worth of goods and he lets her have cake, a few good seats at a concert, and hang with the bros in the concert venue. What a generous guy! A few K worth of tuition money might have been nice, but if you look on the bright side, he could have stomped on her forehead and split her lip, so I guess she did win in a way.

lee davis

I am not a Christ Brown fan but this was a nice thing to do. Also she was definitely brought up right that she returned it without holding out for some sort of ransom...

JADA R.L

that was really wonderful of Breezy to do for his fan, and really who wouldnt want share a cake with Breezy..........so people dnt be haters,the guy is really trying

Eric

He should marry that girl

jetbarber

Why isn't anyway saying how awesome she is for turning it in? Most would have put in on ebay...20k watch returned to a star...story should be about her and not him.

Delaware D

I'm surprised he didnt hit her. He does things like that.

JimmyB

Gosh...Whadda sport. Sure you can afford to give out free tickets?

...Let's see if you can go between now and the concert without breaking the law or having a complaint filed against you. Good luck!

anon

beating the **** out of her is not a reward...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments