The Pregnant Man

Rooting for Chaz Bono

On 'Dancing With the Stars'

9/23/2011 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_thomas_beatie_video_tmz
There's no transgender jealousy going on between Thomas Beatie and Chaz Bono -- because everyone's favorite pregnant man told us ... he's pulling for Chaz to take home the title on "Dancing With the Stars."

Beatie, his three children, and wife Nancy were out at CityWalk yesterday -- where he told our photog he thought it was "awesome" that Chaz was doing the show, saying, "It's wonderful and it's good to see other transgender people in the media."

Beatie told us last month he did reach out to the producers of the show to try and get on, but never heard back.

CC

Ms. Beatie,

A) Sorry there's nothing on Chaz to pull
B) Your appearance on the show will have to wait until next year when they want to loose another 24% of the viewers.

RT

Not being a hater, just the truth. If you have a vagina, you are not a MAN. Get over the "pregnant MAN" title. You cannot be a MAN and become pregnant, because you must have a womb. This is a woman that has had HER breasts removed. Like Chaz Bono, not a man... The "Vagina" is your first clue...

anony

STOP DOING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ABOUT "THE PREGNANT MAN"!!
NO ONE CARES!

DontTreadOnMe

Wow..more homo stories from Harvey...

hoosier

They both were born with vaginas....so that makes them both WOMEN!!!

Jay

It seems to me a small group of people dont understand just because you pretend doesnt mean you are. She is NOT a he, she is a she pretending to be a man. If these are the standards of which we live now, I am a graphic designer by trade, but from now on you can call me doctor.

moxie

More from the pregnant woman who thinks she is a man?

LoudMouth

I think I will have a long bushy tail surgically implanted into my tailbone, grow my nails real long, start walking on all fours and get my name changed to Rocket J. Squirrel. I've felt like a squirrel ever since I was 4. Then legally I should be able to go into the record books as the worlds largest squirrel. Where does this nonsense stop? There was no pregnant man and there never will be one.

Ann

She's not a man!

cindy

Nay Nay

The pregnant man is a freak show. Why I have to explain that nonsense to my kid

Heather

The pregnant man ISN'T a man and Chaz ISN'T a man! So sick of these two ladies being referred to as men just because they take testoterone to grow excess hair then don't shave and dress like men. Grow a penis or go buy one and then you will be a man.

Michael7307

Ok I am going to keep on saying this, they are both WOMEN, they have no male parts inside or out, they do have women parts and no matter what a judge says, what they feel they will always be women. They are mentally distrubed just like the rest of you who agree with these FREAKS.

croc

do these women really beleive they are men?
look down the front of your pants you two..
what do ya see? there's your answer!

MsRita