« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Moneyball' Star

Brad Pitt SAVED Our Movie

9/26/2011 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_casey_bond_rescue_videoOne of the stars of the smash hit "Moneyball" says he owes his ENTIRE career to Brad Pitt ... because without St. Brad throwing his weight around, the movie would NEVER have been made.

Casey Bond -- who plays submarine-style pitcher Chad Bradford in the flick -- was out in L.A. last night, when he told us how he went from real life minor league baseball player ... to bigshot actor in just 18 months.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HMMMM

And not a penny of my money will go into a single one of his endeavor's, never have never will. Dislike the cheating little creep, always have always will.

TMZer

Who Cares...the Lion King 3D was first at the Box Office over the weekend, making more money than that movie. Nobody really cares about Brad anymore! He's done...and he knows what he did...!

JUstin

Hey , What about Jennifer stealing another woman's man ..She's not all that innocent , you know ...

Rogue Warrior

Good for them! And here's to hoping they all spend that cash on themselves and their families. They're not required to subsidize all the douchebags and douchebagettes lives who can't get jobs making more than minimum wage. Life is hard and it's not far!!! Now go cry to somebody else.......

Craig

"The story of Oakland A's general manager Billy Beane's successful attempt to put together a baseball club on a budget by employing computer-generated analysis to draft his players."

Employing computer-generated analysis...well if that doesn't make for a captivating movie plot I don't know what will!

zzzzzz....

Maybe this is an awesome story if you're a baseball fanatic, but to the average person this is not interesting.

HoweNona

I just got a $829,99 iPad2 for only $103,37 and my mom got a $1499,99 (HDTV) for only $251,92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $60...0 that I only paid $78,24 for. I use BidsOut.com

Janet

How is this a smash hit? So tired of all the kissing up of this vapid, pompous ass, dumb as a stump celebrity.

two cents

Smash hit? Lmao!! It got it's ass kicked by an old kids movie.

I also will never pay one cent to ever watch a pitt/HOlie movie. Ever.

noel

Pitt has turned into another prentious hollywood weirdo. with no morals or values. he won't marry the woman he has ten kids with because of the sicko gays. as if that's some great cause. i'll be skipping his movies along with Damon, Clooney and Cruise.

EarthAngel

Fantastic movie! Though based on a true story baseball was used as more of a metaphor. Do not judge what you have not investigated yet.....

billy cema

That face, esp. the mouth just screams, GAY!

LittleBIt

I cant even stand to look at that moron Brad Pitt. Dont want to see any of his movies either. Any a-hole that would leave Jennifer Aniston for that freak Angelina Jolie, who famously told interviewers that her and her icky ex Billy Bob just fu**ed in the limo on the way to the event, and wears peoples blood in viles around her neck - dosent deserve my attention. Sc*ew you Pitt.

Me

* YAWN * Getting tired of hearing about this movie already.
Most of those that saw it (aside from the critics who either didnt read the book, or were paid for the good review), said it was long, and slow, and boring... And a more then a handful of people who said they fell asleep it was so boring. I have not seen this much PR for a movie in a long time, especially a Pitt movie. Everyone knows Pitt hates interviews, has never gone out of his way to give an interview, nor promoted one of his own movies as much as he is promoting this one. The Directors and Producers must have known it wasnt going to be a huge flop, unless Pitt go out there and promoted the s*** out of it. Jonah Hill could have done better. Again... *YAWN*

some guy

I heard Brad likes baseball bats. And balls.

val

MONEYBALL IS A YAWN AND BORING AND I LOVE BASEBALL. Brad StuPitt is an ******* who doesn't mind telling the world he doesn't believe in God, uses an excuse about gays getting married to refuse to marry Jolie who he obviously didn't want to marry but may be forced to ... his diss of Jennifer proved he's Angie's ho' and he doesn't get the whips and chains if he doesn't do as she tells him .. Brad is a drug addict and a drunk and nothing has changed but his looks and they are not good. Brad and his live in are filthy looking and s***my and at her size with a nanny for every kid in place, it's not about the kids she is skinny but cause she just might be doing her own heroin she loved so much. The movie sucked and so do Jolie and Pitt

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments