"Dancing With the Stars"

The Nancy Grace Fart Mystery

10/4/2011 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100311_nancy_fart

Nancy Grace definitely cut a rug on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... but did she also cut the cheese???

Listen closely to the clip of Nancy yakking with Brooke Burke after she waltzed to "Moon River." You'll hear what sounds like a fart escaping from someone. As far as we can tell, there are only three possible culprits.

So we ask ...

moveover

Only a couple of weeks into the show and she's certainly leaving her mark on the audience! (and not for dancing)

soulofanangel

NANCY GRACE has so much pent-up gas...it's impossible to keep it tanked. G U I L T Y as charged, Your Honor.

smileandshine

lmao I could not help but to laugh funny stuff

Craig

OH my God I watched that last night and never noticed it. It was obviously Nancy - did you see Tristan's face? LMFAO

magmax

Nancy always favored the gas chamber over lethal injection.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Nobel-prize-winning medical researchers have proven that really bad dancing is in direct proportion to flatulence. The worse your dancing is, the more you experience the discomfort of flatulence. So if we follow this rule, pretty soon Nancy should be starting her own hurricane.

Spot D'frog

Is it me or did all the Stars loose some weight except Nancy?
She looks a little gassed up so she is getting my vote for gas passer extraordinair!

NocturnalDirtPeople

i couldnt hear it tried like three times what second is it i really couldnt hear anything.

Chun LI

I listened twice and didn't hear a thing.It was probably Nancy because she was holding her stomach. A loud fart is better than a sbd(silent but deadly).They smell worse.

Dan

Definitely came out of that nasty Nancy gross ass. She is classless and would do something like that.

DJ

I think it might have been Nanc who dropped a rose since she put her hand on her belly. Brooke got the giggles. Tristian, what was up with the tongue action after da bomb dropped?
I don't rule out anyone behind them either. Chaz, being as manly as he is, may have hiked his leg and let one loose.....
Lets do a replay and let the judges on DWTS decide and see how they rate it. I give it at least an 8!

bunny

My mom must have been there because she lets them rip whenever. I think she's gifted because she can do it while walking. Totally unlady like.

TheDude

The wife says it's a "i'm trying not to cry sound". I agree yet disagree...yes she made it trying not to cry...no it wasn't from the throat..

Jbriggs1975

There is what sounds like a warm to the big bang around the 9 second mark. You have to listen real close, but its there.

TheDude

haha ooh and if yo mama can rip it while walking and u think it is talent...try asking her view on back door action...that may explain the ability.