"Dancing With the Stars"

The Nancy Grace Fart Mystery

10/4/2011 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100311_nancy_fart

Nancy Grace definitely cut a rug on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... but did she also cut the cheese???

Listen closely to the clip of Nancy yakking with Brooke Burke after she waltzed to "Moon River." You'll hear what sounds like a fart escaping from someone. As far as we can tell, there are only three possible culprits.

So we ask ...

phenomenon

Sounds like Nancy's stomach was growling. You can see her hold her stomach right when it was happening.

Jake

Couldn't hear anything. Are you sure it wasn't a silent but deadly one?

moveover

She was trying to fart along with "Moon River".

matt

the link to this clip accidentally? says, "fat-mystery"

TheMarshmallowMan

"I FARTED SOOOOOO BIG"

D-INCARNATION

Smells like her brand

craig

that my friends was a sweaty vaginal queef of someone with large beef curtains usually after dancing

Woot

I don't know if she did it or not, but I can say that she LOOKS like she could. Easily. Frequently. And unpleasantly.

Woot

That was NOT a stomach growling.

theresa

looks like a staged farty prank to me: purple lady gives it away.
all it good fun though..... if it gets ratings.

Abysmal

They used Nancy's gas to gas the Jewish people they killed in the holocaust.

tucker

Nancy [ ]
Brooke [ ]
Tristan [ ]
Harvey [x]

Laurie

As people get older it is really hard to control gas on either end. I think we all would prefer to burp rather than fart, but your body decides which end the gas will come out!So if she farted that's just what happens. The same can be said for women who have had children. Your body changes and yes you get more gas so maybe Brooke farted. That would be funny if the young pretty woman farted!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Who farted? Nancy --- Brooke----Trista----TRY Ice Road Trucker Chaztitty ----- I'd bet a year's salary it's the one who ripped it. She's sweating male hormones out her pores and can't even keep her body in control. I mean, what where they thinking bringing him/her into this thing? It can't even get up a flight of stairs because the testosterone it's taking is enough to turn a donkey into an elephant obviously you can see by looking at her. It's an sad and twisted experiment gone awry!!! I almost cry when I see that person.

Sad sad

They were smiling so big! riiiiiiip. Tristan licks the air and Nancy get's nasal flare up. Let's see if those judges will give us something to smile about.