"Dancing With the Stars"

The Nancy Grace Fart Mystery

10/4/2011 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100311_nancy_fart

Nancy Grace definitely cut a rug on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... but did she also cut the cheese???

Listen closely to the clip of Nancy yakking with Brooke Burke after she waltzed to "Moon River." You'll hear what sounds like a fart escaping from someone. As far as we can tell, there are only three possible culprits.

So we ask ...

PuddingEyes

Do you see how she steps back and turns red (after placing her hand on her abdomen)? She totally did it!

j

Funny, yes. I don't really care..but why is TMZ labeling this post/link up on the address bar this way?

FAT?

See it in there?

Someone at TMZ is just kind of a jerk.

T-Florida

Nancy Grace is so gross! She obviously farted and now covering it up and blaming it on other people. Doesn't she try to promote honesty on her show. Well, she obviously is a liar. Why do people even listen to her?

RobbieCassidy

I'm pretty sure it could have been Chaz.... but girls don't fart, do they ;-)

bubbahubba

No need to put anyone on trial for this one. It was clearly Nancy Disgrace. She squeezed one out and as you can see from the video evidence everyone was taken aback.
Case solved after a quick scan of the offenders ginch, those ain't nicotine stains bitc#

CrisDizzle

Amanda Knox is free.. your thoughts Nancy Grace...? *farts*

Susan62509

ROTFLMAO, I can't help it. This clip is hilarious. I had to watch the clip 3 times to see the expressions on each of their faces. Only TMZ would discover this sound. lol It was Nancy because her fart came after she bent over. I don't know how Brooke was able to contain herself. I would have been in hysterical laughter.

Regulator

If it smelled like fresh-cut roses and cotton candy, then Brooke farted.

My money is on the disgusting pig Nancy doing what pigs do, pollute the earth with their methane.

Barb

Are we still in Kindergarten?

buffalobaroness

Toot on Nancy! The truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

NocturnalDirtPeople

ive done some serious investigating and come to the conclusion it was nancy and was quite the fart.

marknyc

let's ask the italian CSI. in 4 years we'll know for sure. And it wasn't a fart , more like she had those heartburn attacks ... but she definitely did it. Like I said before Elisabetta Canalis is better, prettier, and she doesn't fart (ever) , not even fart-like heartburn attacks

Frantique

I actually think it was her tummy rumbling. She propbably didn't eat all day to fit into her frock!

Ron

Orrr.... it was just her stomach growling near the mic.

Bobbie

I guess I'm deaf, because I didn't hear anything.