Nancy Grace

We're 'Investigating'

the Mystery Fart

10/4/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_nancy_grace_ex
BREAKING WIND NEWS
-- Nancy Grace claims she's been FRAMED in the "Dancing with the Stars" fart mystery ... and tells TMZ an "investigation" is underway to find out who REALLY dealt it.

Grace -- who was doing a post-dance interview on the show last night when someone let it rip -- tells us, "As an ear witness on the scene, I can absolutely exonerate Tristan, myself and Brooke."

She adds, "However, the rest of the cast -- seated just inches away -- all remain under grave suspicion.  The investigation continues."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

anony

She didn't have a nip slip, she didn't fart....what is she not going to do next?

Sarafina

Cut the lawyer crap!! Whoever smelt it, dealt it...

LAWRENCE

I didn'*****ch the show but I'll have to assume it was Nancy Disgrace. I say that for the obvious reason that everything that comes out of her mouth is just a bunch of sh*t so it's safe to assume she passes gas every now and then when she opens that trap.

James

It was her fat ass that farted.

Hey Now

S/he who smelt it dealt it. This is an immutable law of the universe.

Pilgrim

It was Chaz!!!

Kari

She's got some new drama every week!!!!

oleman

was Chaz close by?

Kim

First she denied that it was her scare-eola that we saw (it so totally WAS), now she has to "investigate" the mystery fart claiming she didn't do it (she so totally DID)... I can't wait for next week's show! I bet she pees on the floor in front of Len Goodman and blames a leaky ceiling.

Rob

It was Nancy as she was bending down and did you see the look on her face.

lap123

Okay, just lost sympathy for her! I now remember why I can't stand her. Really Nancy? We are to believe that someone from DWTS framed you for farting? Why not just say hey I did it and I'm really embarrassed? Or not say anything at all?

SoCalGirl

Being bored, I listened to the fart.

Really, the noise could be a seam ripping, her sweaty foot moving in the sweaty shoe, heck it could be an internal fart - or yes a fart.

You can tell it wasn't that guy....but....eh who knows, so what - don't act like no one here farts! Come on people ya' all do it too....who knows if it was here or not.

But, I hope they put up some better articles this evening, this is already the second on the fart mystery!

Rob

a queaf

Dan

I would have guessed Chaz, but I bet his are much louder

Kabala

Rob Kardashian is the guilty party.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments