'Pawn Stars' Toy Expert

Accused of Choking Woman,

Holding Knife to Throat

10/5/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny Jiminez
The Las Vegas toy expert often featured on "Pawn Stars" has been named in a police report -- by a woman who claims Johnny Jimenez choked her and held a knife against her throat ... and she tells us, he also threatened to kill her.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Las Vegas Metro PD received a call from a woman claiming to be Johnny's girlfriend. The woman says she had been in an intense verbal argument with Johnny at his home ... when things escalated and Johnny got physical.

We're told the argument began when Johnny accused the woman of stealing $1,000 from him.

The woman told police Johnny choked her pretty hard -- leaving several marks around her neck and chest. The woman also claims Johnny grabbed a knife at some point in the argument and held it against her throat.

TMZ spoke to the alleged victim who tells us ... Johnny was threatening to kill her during the argument and she feared for her life when Johnny put the knife against her throat.

We're told the woman met with police after the incident -- and filed a formal complaint. An ambulance was also called to check out her injuries.

Police are investigating the incident -- and we're told cops would like to speak with Jimenez ASAP.

TMZ spoke with a staffer at Johnny's toy shop, who tells us the woman was Johnny's housekeeper -- not his girlfriend.

The alleged victim insists she and Johnny have been dating since March -- and claims she was only cleaning his home as a favor.

1005_knife_injury_subassetWM

Yvette

Housekeeper? Seriously? They were dating!!! We have gone out several times together as well as they have been to my house as a couple.

She was at his house, helping clean it due to the hoarders living conditions. He has custody of his 12 yr old daughter and there isnt even any gas in the house. They shower in cold water!!! All because Johnny doesnt "have time to go pay the gass bill"...

Yvette

By the way TMZ... want pics of his house??

BeastinDC

Was it a TOY KNIFE????

who farted

Anyone that has anything to do with pawn shops is weird IIMO. I do love that show though.

Tammy

There is too much unsubstantiated things in this story for me to make any eduacted comment. So, let's go with the uneducated: she's most likely a thief, defintely a liar and have no witnesses.

Yvette

@ Love my fans..

Seriously? Um the guy has nothing to shake down for! He couldnt even pay the rent on his old store locations. He was evicted from there. Look it up, its a public record. She was not his housekeeper. The victim is my sister. I talked to Johnny before I called the police, now its $100, he told me $200. He emptied her purse, her baby bag and found her $70 dollars that she had. Which was $55 from a Walmart return and $15 that was my son's money. He took that from her. Lets include that he checked her body for the money and didnt find anything. Now she didnt have a car and had been there for 2 days. So where would the money be??

Tammy

@Love My Fans - There is no point in conversing with Yvette. She joined minutes ago to comment on this story. Furthermore, she says SHE called the cops while the TMZ article says the victim called the cops, which is part of the police report. There is some lying going on here and as we haven't heard from Johnny, it's not him.

Ace

That game goes back to the Caveman Days.

Mikey

Thats what happens when you refuse to pay rent in Monopoly. Or were they playing Rock'em Sock'em Robots?

anonymous

I know him personally, this doesn't sound like him. There was only 1 other location of the Toy Shack, and he wasn't evicted he was planning on the other location for months. Housekeeper I do believe, her story just doesn't seem right. I've been to his house on many occasions and there wasn't "hoarders living conditions" I don't understand why people are making things up about things that aren't even substantial to this so called "case" just to make him look bad.

longagain

I saw this scene in Urban Cowboy. She leaves husband for boyfriend - boyfriend beats her up "fix me somethin' to eat!" - she cleans x-husbands trailer as a sign of goodwill - husband beats up boyfriend and finds out he is the one who stole the money. husband & wife then get back together and he puts her "Sissy" license plate back in his truck window.

Mikey

Sometimes in Monopoly its acceptable to give payment in the form of sexual favors. If she didn't have enough money she coulda gone that route. Basically she F up.

anonymous

Lmao @ the cat comment that's exactly what that looks like, if you are going to hold a knife to some ones neck its not going to be vertically and horizontally and it will do more than just scratch the surface...where are the bruises?

OnlineCriticChick

YVETTE: I believe you! You can CLEARLY see right thru that line of bull****, he didnt get mad at her and try to hurt her just bc she was his housekeeper, he was sleeping with her, this is another example of another piece of **** who thinks he can control and hurt women. I hope he gets his ass handed to him,and i hope she stays away from him! as for the 12 yr old, cold showers! wow, what a p.o.s. poor child. get her away from hiM!

OnlineCriticChick

Most Knives have litte sharp ridges on them, this is what the scratches are from. I believe it 100 percent.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments