Pierce Brosnan's Wife Sues

A Restaurant Hurt Me Bad!

10/6/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005_pierce_brosnan_keely_shaye_smith_Getty_EX
Keely Brosnan -- the wife of one of the best James Bonds ever -- has sued a Santa Monica restaurant, claiming she ate tainted food.

Keely claims she went to R & D Kitchen -- a fancy schmancy restaurant that has great burgers -- back in October 2009, and became "sore, ill and injured."

The suit does not say what Keely ate, but claims she "sustained serious and permanent injuries to her health, strength and activity."

She's suing for unspecified damages.

0930_stuffed_stars_footer_footer

Strokadellic

I love that such a total pimp is married to a kind of fat chick instead of a chick who looks like a f*cking 13 year old boy. It gives me hope that someday people might one day stop looking to airbrushed/photoshopped magazines to decide what is hot and maybe just look at normal people who actually exist with natural dimensions. Then again, lots of people like fake t*ts and plastic whores...I'm cool with that if it's just because they are naturally into that..I just have a problem with the brainwashing bullish*t.

American Mom

It's hard to prove but I wish her luck. Costco, and in and out burger should also be added to the list . Beware consumers!

ubernoob

lol good luck proving that.. she should be at home in her own kitchen making a salad

Jackie

I had a night stand with him in UK back in 2007....ja ja...now Keely can you sue me for riding your man?!...lol...

DiM

Oh, I know R+D's! Went there twice....it is always packed but the food is undercooked and not worth the price at all!!! I can see why someone got sick here.

Matt

She is really really fat, who knows what she devoured and got sick

My2Cents

Stars and spouses of stars are so goofy sometimes. Imagine if each of us sued every time we got the doo doo's and blamed it on a specific restaurant. I am sure she ate 40 pounds of fried food that day.

Athina

I had food poisoning a while back and was sick for two days. Not fun. So she had something worse then? Why wait so long to file a suit? The video is probably not good evidence because it takes a while for you to display symptoms.

moonmaid

Oh, Keely, don't go there. Overweight folks should not sue for a years old upset stomach. That said, bring on the hilariously mean comments!

Truth

DAMN, BITCH LOOKS THICK. YOU THINK IF SHE STOP EATING SHE WOULDNT GET SICK.. AND THEREFORE SAVE HERSELF THE LAWSUIT. SHE'S A GENIUS THAT ONE. TRUTH!!

tom

It's those high end "fancy schmancy" restaurants that are most likely to serve tainted food. You can get stuff that's been sitting in a refridgerator for months! At least at those fast food joints, you know there's fast turnover. Plus if one place makes a customer ill it can put thousands of franchises out of business! So I'd say Mickey Ds, White Caste, etc. etc. or some place with which you are really familiar.

Crystal

No Keely. You're health and strength have been damaged because you're a fat slob.

Also, Pierce Brosnan is nowhere near one of the best Bonds ever. He's actually quite the opposite. He's a *******, fat slob, just like his wife, and he was a ******* fat slob in Die Another Day.

Alexis

When you eat like a pig non- stop, you are bound to get sick. Who knows which food you got sick from, it maybe from the food you are after coming home. Stop trying to earn a quick buck. Such a nasty wicked step mother, who banned Brosnan's children from his dead wife even coming to see their dad. No one will miss her if she died. This is what Snow White stories are made of- wicked step mothers like her.

JC30

Yes, Kelly was amazingly hot and in great shape when she hooked up with Pierce. They were together for many many years before he finally married her (after their first and I think right before their second kid). She did nothing but balloon after that. She must have been starving herself for years to land her man. I've heard the rumors that Pierce isn't the great and amazing guy he portrays in public. I think Keely has very low self-esteem.

grandmacc

I am surprised that so many of you PREFER skinny bony fake women with fake boobs, liposuction to take away all the defects, spray tans, tummy tucks, facelifts, bleached hair or dyed another color, puffed up lips, botox injections, hair removal from whole body, etc. etc. Then if you marry them and have children, the children look nothing like Mommy or Daddy but probably like Mommy before all the WORK was done on her. Funny, funny, how you like such FAKE people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments