Sarah Palin

I'm NOT Running For President

10/5/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005_sarah_palin_tmz_audio
Sarah Palin
just announced she's not running for President of the United States.

She made the announcement via a statement to Mark Levin, a conservative radio talk show host.

Palin said, "After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States."

Palin added, "In the coming weeks, I will help coordinate the strategies to assist in replacing the President, re-taking the Senate, and maintaining the House."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Roxanne Stones

HIP! HIP!! HOORAY!!!

Straight Talkin Texan

GOOD! Now SHUT UP and go away!!!

JR

Well thank effing god for that!

Strokadellic

Big f*cking surprise here.

Alisha

Thank you GOD for assisting us in dodging that bullet.

ghost

GOOD! I'm all for girl power but I felt pain when I watched her Katie Couric interview. Sorry.....she sounded so stupid. I watched in agony when she stumbled all over the place about Supreme Court decisions and basic history. I actually felt bad for her. Many world leaders have a difficult accepting any woman in a power position. If we are going to put a woman in the White House--she better be a tough, intelligent puss!

Frito

As a democrat and a fan of comedy, I am very disappointed by this news. I hope she reconsiders.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

If I were prone to come up with baseless conspiracies, I'd say she was a plot to weaken the Republican party. She's a joke.

It doesn't matter who is president, because congress is bought and paid for, we're being turned into slaves with a deceptive and corrupt FED (which is privately owned by the way).

Does anyone find it coincidental that Obama and Clinton vacationed at the same exact place the same time of year every single year? (Martha's Vinyard, where he gets his marching orders from the PTB). learn more on BCW Barry's Conspiracy World.

Phreaky

She's such a dumbass - her family is a joke, teenage pregnancies, shotgun weddings, a husband that wants to divorce her... This woman should just go away to the wilderness and stare at Russia from a lawn chair for a few decades.

bring back recent posts

..well that suxs!!!!!...reaaaally was hoping Tina Fey would come back to SNL! dammit

Timmy Boy

Im soooo glad. She is to dumb. She even looks dumb.

bluzzone

She didn't have a prayer to win anyways. Smart move.

who dat

She's a friggin nut. The USA is better off without her and her family.

Maverick

Thank God. Sarah Palin is a half-wit, half-term failed governor who is only interested in being a political gadfly and lining her own pockets with millions from her minions.

Let's hope she goes back to Wasilla for good, but I suspect she will (unfortunately) be on the national stage for years.

rjinchi

all the while skimming a hefty profit for her "help."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments