Amanda Knox's Dad

The Lifetime Movie Is B.S.

10/6/2011 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1006_amanda_knox_father_videoAmanda Knox's father Curt Knox  claims the Lifetime movie that depicts his daughter as a violent murderer is "bulls**t" -- and there's a lawsuit pending in Italy to yank it off the air.

Lifetime originally aired the movie back in February -- starring Hayden Panettiere -- and Amanda sued shortly after, claiming the movie exploited her and contained several "implausible" scenes.

Obviously, Amanda's murder conviction has been overturned -- and Lifetime has since edited the movie to reference the updated ruling.

ElJay

@Superman. You just posted this article to PROVE Amanda Knox is guilty: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496218/I-fired-Foxy-Knoxy-hitting-customers-Patrick-Lumumba-reveals-framed-Merediths-murder.html

Reading it makes me believe she is innocent even more. It quotes the bar owner Patrick Lumumba saying when he was FALSELY arrested he wa***** over the head by the police and called him "you dirty black". Later they told him if he confesses he will only get 30 years.
In other words, he describes with what brutality and prejudice attitude they arrested and treated him. Why would it have been any different with Amanda Knox being an American girl? I bet they treated her in a similar manner. The difference is that Lumumba had an alibi. Thanks for the article. Now I know how the police of that town works which explains a lot of Knox's behavior.

April

If she wants to sue Lifetime then she should be suing the other hundreds of media outlets that got their "facts" wrong.

eve from eden

Hope someone from Italy comes over and finishes her off. Poor roommate killed because she wouldnt lick amandas hole. Filthy little daughter of satan. And daddy is sooooo proud. The whole family is sick.

Paul

She's a lier. She got off but I think she had something to do with the murder. Casy got off too.

go home!

This makes me think that the family did not even watch the movie. I am a supporter of Amanda and did not think they movie made her out to be guilty at all. Just like the prosecutor should have looked at the real facts, so should her family regarding this lifetime movie.

Buzz

I'm sick of this murdering skank and her nutty family. Shut the hell up and go away already.

jenp

That movie is un-watchable and boring too. Terrible script, direction and acting.

azalea2878

I didn't think the movie was all that bad. And I don't think it showed her as a killer at all. It wasn't very well done, but it didn't really scandalize Amanda. I firmly believe that Amanda Knox is completely innocent of this crime and was not involved in any way. And I must add that to say it shows what really happened in not true because the film makers don't know what really happened. Did they interview Rudy Guede?

Katie

I never liked the movie from the first time I saw it. Thought it was a bunch of crap. Hope it gets taken off the air.

Jennifer

I actually had just the opposite reaction to the movie. The movie made me believe that she just may be innocent because of corruptness within the Italian prosecution team and it showed how the Italian police just berated this girl over a period for several days until they got her to say what they wanted, in all what she really wanted to do was just have some space and peace from them. I'll concede that her actions portrayed in the movie immediately following Meredith's death may have been a bit odd. But she came across as a girl who was just happy and carefree with life. Although she was roommates with Meredith, she hadn't been there long enough to really get to know her so Meredith's death would not be as emotional as her other roommates that had known her longer. I don't think the reality of the whole thing had even hit Amanda yet before interrogators were manipulating her.

Max

*Lifetime pounces*
This was on just *yesterday.*

Kate

I agree with Jess...if anything, this movie showed a side of Amanda that we were never really privy to thanks to the media latching onto the whole 'Foxy Knoxy' thing. From what I'd heard through the media back in 2007, I thought she was guilty. After watching the movie and doing a bit of research on the case, definitely changed to innocent.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4