« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brock Lesnar

Signs New Deal with WWE

10/10/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1010_brock_lesnar_wwe_getty_exd

After SEVEN YEARS apart, UFC pain machine Brock Lesnar is getting back into business with the company that put him on the map -- WWE -- in a deal that will make him the "featured star" in a brand new video game.

Multiple sources confirm ...the people developing "WWE: 12" approached Brock back in January and asked for permission to use his name and likeness in the game and the advertising campaign.

We're told Brock loved the idea -- but wouldn't sign off unless his current boss, UFC honcho Dana White, gave his blessing. Fortunately, it worked out.

TMZ spoke with White, who told us, "I love WWE and I have nothing but love for Vince McMahon -- I'm totally OK with Brock being in the game."

We're told the first commercial for the game -- starring Brock -- will be released tomorrow.

1208_wrasslin_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RonBurgundy

F-5!

KnuckleDragger

I'm glad somebody's making money. What's sad...is that someone actually watches this soap opera shìt.

Matt

How is this story have "exclusive details" when this has been known on wrestling websites for weeks?

Ghost Rider

That should make the show a little more exciting being that HHH has ruined everything.

jj

Let me guess, pothead Ryan is stoked about this.

Pockets

Wow, after the way they parted..lol

Geeker

because of his 'illness' im assuming Brock cant fight (for real) in mma so he's going to (not real) fight for wwe. thats cool.. im still trying to figure out tho how he got a title shot after losses and after only a couple fights. imo Dana sold out there a sec.

Geeker

because of his 'illness' im assuming Brock cant fight (for real) in mma so he's going to (not real) fight for wwe. thats cool.. im still trying to figure out how you got a title shot after losses and after only a couple fights. imo Dana sold out there a sec.

lolol

Yo Dana White we need Brock Lesnar back in octagon soon..The last few ppv fights were garbage, and boring....The UFC as a whole is about to jump the shark real soon.

grimsgrind

good to see Dana ok with Brock doing deals that don't involve a contract of another sport....=) UFC 4 LIFE!!!!

TheBiz

Not shocking given the publisher of the game, THQ, has the video game license for both UFC and WWE. It's doubtful Dana would have given his blessing if WWE 12 was published by some other company.

Nichole K

Deals like this is what will ruin the UFC's credibility. Separating actual athletes and fighters from pure entertainers. I hope this mean we will no longer see him in the UFC.. I've never liked him because of he came from the WWE.

Hipnosis

this is why I don'*****ch UFC....being a Wrestling fan the MMA fans will complain and piss all over my personal choices in enjoyment. HATERS gone HATE.

Hipnosis

When ever I see Brock Lesnar and WWE mentioned together around UFC...I think to myself "Here Comes The HATE". Come on guys grow up. Don't get mad just because you don't "Get It"

chaz lane