Beyonce

Stomach Folding Video

Ignites Pregnancy Controversy

10/11/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_beyonce_still

We know it sounds ridiculous ... but the Internet is buzzing with rumors that Beyonce is NOT really pregnant and she's wearing a fake stomach in an elaborate cover-up. Now, a controversial new video is fueling the fire.

Beyonce appeared on an Australian TV show this weekend called "Sunday Night" -- wearing a tight red dress that accentuated her baby bump.

But when B sits down in her chair, her bump appears to collapse inward, leading many to believe it's not B's real bump after all ... but a prosthetic device intended to deceive.

photo that started beyonce not pregnant rumors

So why would B fake preggo? There are rumors that she has hired a surrogate mother to carry the kid, so she won't have to put her body through the strains of pregnancy.

But color us skeptical -- because last month, Bey bared all during a vacation in Croatia with Jay-Z ... revealing what looks like a totally legit baby bump.

1011_beyonce_sipa2We called B's camp for comment -- but we haven't heard back yet.

So, we gotta ask ...

Nazilya

Maybe she lost her baby, and does not want to reveal it. So she will just fake her pregnancy till the end, while other woman will have a baby for her?

Sonya-

That "Bikini" Pic could be a fake too.. Who took the pic? and how come there's no one else around?? They could have took that pic, Photo shopped it and released it to the internet for the gullible, idiot fans to gawk over. Besides.. She's been out and about a WHOLE lot more than usual all of a sudden to promote this pregnancy mess. Sorry but that bikini pic seems kind of photo shootish to me.

Silk

Is it really her? I dont see the face of the person and why isnt this the actual video? Ijs

sandy

who cares, it is nobody's business but B's and Jz's

Kelly

Maybe it was just a matter of her trying to have the dress fit better and her "bump" wasn't big enough yet to fill it out. I believe she's pregnant, just (for some reason) making herself seem further along than she is... Just my thoughts

Brendan Seila Tep

Fake Fake n Fake

TERRI HUGHES

FIRST OF ALL,WHATEVER BEYONC'E AND JAYZ HAVE DECIDED TO DO AS FAR AS HAVING A BABY,THATS REAL PERSONAL,IF SHE HAS A SHIELD THERE TO PROTECT HER BABY, OR IF ITS A FAKE STOMACH, OR IF SHE IS ADOPTING (IM ADOPTED) IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER HOW THE BABY ARRIVES! THEY WILL BE GREAT PARENTS!GOD BLESS!

Allison

Ok she is Beyonce and she is Married to Jay-Z from what I understand they have a couple extra dollars to spare, if she was going to fake something like this don't you think that she would be able to do it a little better? I am sure she wouldn't make it that obvious, lets just let her enjoy her pregnancy.

sandys

The pregnancy is fake. When I look at the bikini photo I see a demarcation on the skin tone between her stomach and back line. I definantly think her pregancy is fake!!

Amy

Say all you want about it being the dress, the way she moved, etc...am I the only one who notices the baby bump is a large rectangle when she's sitting down? If her baby is a rectangle, she'll be famous for a lot more than her music!!! ;)

Rico

Lol faaaaaaaaakeeee

jay

If she was really pregnant she would have more pics then this one showing her stomach. At 5 mnths your stomach is way bigger than she showing.

Melbee05

I have two kids and each time when your stomach begins to stick out the dark line is always the center of your naval and it is not that dar*****il you are in your eight or ninth month. Just saying.

nisha

I thick she is go to have a baby

Dae Brown

I truely believe she's pregnant... You can make anything on the internet look real, I mean who cares if she is or isn't...that is her business! Afterall, If she is faking...that's dumb as hell, and childish! Just saying.