Mel Gibson

Rear Ender? He Hardly Knew Her!

10/11/2011 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1011_mel_gibson_tmz_EX
Mel Gibson caused a minor traffic accident yesterday, when his front bumper met somebody's back bumper in Phoenix, Arizona.

We're told no one was injured -- a cop came to the scene but no one was cited. Both vehicles sustained minor damage. After exchanging insurance information, both parties went their separate ways.

We're told Mel is in town to visit his father, who is hospitalized in Phoenix.

Mel hasn't had the best luck on the road, just last year he crashed his 2008 Maserati in L.A. But cops say he acted like a total gentleman after the wreck.

1011_mel_gibson_maserati_crash_footer

THE BEAVER

Oops! Never mind. I was. LOL

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

WHy is it these haters (you today...hopefully gone tomorrow heh) need to find something NASTY in every article? WHY?? I just don't get it. If hey don't like Mel--WHY read the article?? Why bother posting?? How hateful is that??

Get well soon, Mr Hutton Gibson.

2idiots

Cool Bunny: 3 minutes ago
Get well soon, Mr Hutton Gibson.
---
Cool Bunny, the "haters" who find something "nasty" in every story is no different then the Mellers who bring up OG in stories that dont relate to her at all (ie Maccabee threads).

And tomorrow there will be a story about the person Mel hit suing him. Whoever it was will wake tomorrow w/ aches and pains and numbness in their legs or arms - CHAAAAA-CHING.

2idiots

I wonder if AZLEE is spit shinin' her mobility scooter and heading to Phoenix.

2idiots

Cool Bunny: less than a minute ago
YOu're a perfect example of what i said:
Azlee hasn't been here, hasn't said a word and has never insulted YOU and yet you are saying some thing nasty about her.
You get your rocks of?
-------
1st off , it wasnt nasty and 2nd - you said on the LAST THREAD you were not replying to me anymore - YET HERE YOU ARE AGAIN REPLYING (Scotty sure has you pegged)

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Glad the woman wasn't hurt in the crash. I'm sure Mel will take care of the damage to her car.

Oh btw Mel, I hope your father dies a horrible, slow, torturous, fiery, painful screaming death.

;)

2idiots

If sense were common everyone would have it.: less than a minute ago
;)
-----
The part about dying a painful death - NOT REMOTELY FUNNY.

HOWEVER when the story breaks (not if but WHEN) about Mel getting sued by the person he hit, the flock will start up about how that person recognized Mel in the car and pulled in front of him then slammed on their breaks CAUSING him to hit them in hopes of cashing in.

It will be yet another "conspiracy" against Mel. Or they'll come up with some hair-brained notion that the breaks on his car had been tampered with (probably by OG).

2idiots

Cool Bunny: 4 minutes ago
New day! Wake up.
------
Sam, I get it now, you're moody AND LONELY. Clearly your desire to "pick fights" is a sign that you really are a LONELY person and you need cyber "fights" to satisfy the human (if you are one) need for social inter-action. Got it.

ted

The press doth exagerate too much me thinks. Go get 'm mel

azlee

dang he is really close by. oh well. lol Hope his dad is ok.

azlee

idiot and bunny (wow in the same line even! yikes). I answered you both under idiots post.

life at work is just nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy

No injuries? Wait till the other person talks to a lowlife lawyer, then suddenly, he/she will have previously undiscovered, life altering, debilitating injuries that will only be cured by millions and millions of dollars.You know, medical lawyer diagnosis.

Tellthetruth59

If Gibson hit my car I'd say "Hey, I've been on that damn TMZ defending your dumb azz for the better part of a year and now you've wrecked my car. Make a damn movie and entertain me and make it up to me :-)

2idiots

Cool Bunny: 28 minutes ago
2idiots: sho wme where I wrote I was done with you forever.
-------
Sorry Cool Bunny Sam, not wasting my time to find where you said you were no longer replying to me but it was on the last thread (about 5 or 6 days ago) perhaps i was praying you meant u were done forever......but you just gotta have someone to fight with dont cha.

2idiots

Sam, here ya go...page 17 from the last maccabee thread.....NOTICE YOUR COMMENT TO ME "done with you, you 2 idiots"

2idiots: 5 days ago
Cool Bunny: 4 minutes ago
Can you read? he TRIED to dump her--she wouldn't leave him alone. How do MOST men react with a hot body thrown in their face whether they LIKE the person or not? Duh. Get real. And quite honestly MOST women do not mind too much when a guy with money comes along and wants to spend it on them. Duh. Way of the world. Pull the stick out and start THINKING.
-------
Cool Bunny,
He could have VERY EASILY avoided her if she "kept coming around"....let's see - change your cell #, change to security code to the gate at your house, ignore the phone calls and text messages....all sorts of things. Apparently he didnt do any of that.
So to say she kept coming around doesnt hold much water as he ALLOWED them to be in contact
Reply Likes 0 Dislikes 5
1 Reply

Cool Bunny: 5 days ago
Can you read? Did you read what I wrote previously??
Done with you, you 2 idiots. You are senseless. YOU are ignorant, you prove it over and over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments