Lindsay Lohan:

TMZ, You're Full of Crap

10/14/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”

TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time.

She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions.

Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

Susan

Bitch, please - boo-f****ing-hoo

Mary

put your nose out of her business.why people so cruel w/her.Let her solve her troubles step by step."Never to late to mend"
Lilo,ignore all the rumors & lead your own life. we always hope everything going well w/you.

dolphin

Lindsay, you have the signs of being a crack or meth addict. The rotting teeth, looking 20 years older than you are, delusional and not living in reality. Please get help. Don't rely on yourself any longer, get PROFESSIONAL HELP.

I'm not saying this because I hate you but because I like the Lindsay we knew before.

enough already

Leave her alone already! I love TMZ, but I get so tired of this crap- let her get her life together as best she can. I am sorry that you cannot find it within yourselves to empathize with her, and I hope that none of you ever have to fight the battle of addiction...

Blood Red Witch

Nasty, Dirty, Unhygenic Convicted Thief Crack Whore! HA!

Paige

Now, how on earth would she know what is being said about her to post this rebuttle when she has clearly stately and so has her mother that they NEVER read the tabloids. Interesting.Maybe she forgot that bs too. I agree with the people who say leave her alone and @Fabienne said it right. Don't show up to the courst date. Let her get on with her life. Can you only imagine the horror if no one showed up.She doesn't seemed worried about it. She knows she'll go to court, then bounce in about 20 minutes and then its back to business as usuall. But glad this non story gets the hits for TMZ. You know,like, we're helping the economy in some twisted way.

magmax

Leave TMZ alone already! Let TMZ get their stories together as best they can. . I am sorry that you cannot find it within yourselves to empathize with TMZ, and I hope that none of you ever have to fight the battle of stupid commenters such as @enough already.

help this young woman

Does anyone know how to make a good resume'? The kind that helps you find like, you know - a real job. Doesn't matter - I'll take any job. Oh yeah - I need an apartment too.... by this weekend. Nothing fancy - I'm used to living in real small quarters.

Red Cloud

Blood Red Witch: about an hour ago

She is tweeting again. There is seriously no end to her delusions. *facepalm*

-----------------

How is she delusional because she's Tweeting???? Be specific. SPECIFIC. DETAILS. What?????

Jason

Ya know Lindsay. I will actually give you a little bit of credibility here. For everything that you have been through to everything that you are still going through. I don't respect either one of your parents - nor do I for the drama queen that runs TMZ. Watch your enemy's close and your friends even more closer. Just because you donate your time to a cause doesn't mean there your friends.

Jason

I say lets pay a Private Eye to tail Harvey's smelly **** for a few days and see what we can dig up on him and see if he would like it to be televised nation wide. I bet you he would be screaming bloody murder!

Carl

In Lindsay's world everyone hates her, is out to get her, and is jealous of her. Similarly, she lives the life of a saint.

Jason

Why do the like / dislike buttons only seem to work for the staff of TMZ ??

Julia

Naw... Linds isn't "grandpa bald". Yet. Look at her hairline - it's perpendicular with her ears. I wonder if they make white-blonde Velcro?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

daRock

Well, just for her, I've discounted my free rope offer. I'll now pay her to TAKE my rope. She'll love that, take something and get paid for it!