Rick Ross

Forget the Jet

... I'll Take the Bus!

10/17/2011 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rick Ross
No more emergency landings ... for now -- TMZ has learned Rick Ross will be traveling back home to Atlanta on his friend's badass tour bus ... after suffering two in-flight seizures last week.

Ross -- who was hospitalized in Alabama Friday -- was picked up by his friend DJ Khaled ... who transported him to Memphis in his luxury tour bus for the opening of a chicken wing joint last night.

Sources close to Ross tell us ... Khaled has offered to take Ross back to Atlanta in the bus, so he won't have to risk another in-flight emergency.

We're told the journey home is scheduled to begin at some point today.

DJ Khaled Tour Bus

TruMusik

First, I am glad he is doing better.
Second, I spent $45 on a ticket to his concert in Greensboro, NC on Saturday, October 15. I was not interested in seeing any of the other artists,so I did not attend. I thought Ross was on bed rest or something. I was wrong. #OccupyChickenWings But I ain't mad at him.
Third: A majority of hip-hop artists are frauds. Story Tellers. Street Poets. Get over the fact he was a correction officer, making good money. Tupac went to Baltimore School of Arts. Does that soften him up????
No. It's not saying that a few haven't done what they said in their lyrics. But most do. It's considered entertainment.

KnuckleDragger

I wonder if he'll have to sit at the back of the bus?

Kelly

Hope that bus stays at low elevations, at least the plane has oxygen masks

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Fat people at high altitudes don't mix. *correction: Obese

Rome

Needs to take an aerobics class not just a bus

Breanna

To everybody with the negative comments obout Rick Ross yall need to chill the f*** out cause yall just hatin

Ozzie X

Everytime I hear Dj Khaled's name it reminds me of ralphige's prank call. "I'll shock and awe on your ass."

MALLORY

LOL @ MEDIA TAKE OUT IS REPORTING IT AS WEED OVERDOSE ...LMFAO YEAH OVERDOSING ON WEED INVOLVES LOTS OF SNICKERS AND MAYBE A NAP ....BUT NICE TRY ....DUDE IS A "BIG" MOFO AND NEEDS TO CUT BACK ON THE WINGS AND MAYBE STARTING WALKING TO VENUES #JUSTSAYING ... LOVE YA MUSIC :)

Justin

Go get check out and see why flying makes you have seizures?? **** no, take the bus. What an Rtard.

nancy jo

I Hope You Looked Out the Window and Enjoyed the Scenery!!!!

Dan da man

That "bad ass" bus looks like its about 20 years old! LOL

notalawyer

With so many "no shows" he could not afford to fly anymore.
Free bus ride is more his style. For all his fans looks like he duped everyone for sympathy PR stunt. Fame is a bitch

TheUltraworld

He's had seizures on 2 flights within 24hrs of each other. It would appear that cabin pressure may be the cause.

laura bell

Rick.R. change ur new single to [God forgives and i just learned how to]

laura bell

I hope u change ur new single coming out in dec. god forgives and i just learned how to