'Dancing' Star

I Got Rammed

Before the After Party

10/19/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101911_derek_hough_still

Derek Hough was just trying to party with his fellow "Dancing with the Stars" castmates ... when he got slammed into from behind ... by some dude in a Porsche.

Hough was waiting to valet his car at STK last night ... when another driver banged into the back of D's Audi.

After the accident, the two exchanged information in front of the paparazzi ... and the giddy other driver couldn't have been happier ... sporting a big ol' smile on his face as the snappers took shot after shot.

Which begs the question -- is the post-fender bender BS worth it ... for a brush with fame???

Rome

wasn't the only cast member getting rammed from behind. First!

Ozzie X

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! I wish the guy would have rammed the TMZ papz.

LAWRENCE

Your last sentence begs the question, "doesn't somebody have to be famous for somebody to have a brush with fame?" Seriously TMZ, do some stories about actual famous stars, not reality show, Lohan court, Vivid nonsense and Journey if you want to actually keep people interested.

James

who the hell is Derek Hough?

2idiots

I'd LOVE to rear-end DH. I'd slam THAT (from) BEHIND

charley

sure it was the porshe or was it fat ass nancy grace the walking cervical cancer bitch...that bumped into it!

Truth

IT'S WORTH IT IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. OBVIOUSLY, THE PORSCHE DUDE CAN AFFORD IT. SO DUDE GETS HIS FOTO OPPORTUNITY... GET REALZ TMZ. SUCH A STUPID QUESTION --> GET REALZ HARVEY!! TRUTH!!!

Robb714

This would have been much more interesting had Derek actually have been rammed from behind and then commented on it after the party.

TheMarshmallowMan

I am sure this isn't the first time he was rammed in the behind.

Ron

I think I know your friends ex-wife but she was much cheaper than $69 an hour

tellmeaboutit

I suspect that was not Derek's first time in that position. Just saying...

James

...hilarious how googly-eyed the guy in the Porsche is over Derek. I think someone's in love!

frnacisco 2010

MOTHER ********TUPID SCREAMING SNAPPERS THEY SEEMS LITTLE GIRLS

John

I'm surprised he didn't call you know who. He knows how to calm him down after a ramming.

Kelly

a brush with fame? you guys at TMZ need to get off your computers and outside more often

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments