Lindsay Lohan

I Dress Innocent

10/19/2011 9:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan white dressLindsay Lohan just sauntered into Judge Sautner's court ... projecting all kinds of innocence in an all-white outfit.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's dress is Fendi. She's also rockin' Guiseppe Zanotti shoes ... with a Chanel purse.

Who needs Milan ... when you have downtown L.A.??

1018_lindsay_courtroom_footer

Everyones~A~Star

But its after labour day...

RonBurgundy

100% SKANK!

AlwaysOnTimeB

If I were her, I would just do what I'm supposed to do and get it over with. Why keep getting dragged back and forth to court for some nonsense. Unless she just likes to be in court.

jodi

OMG- She looks like she's going to a party, not to court. Will this girl ever learn? Throw her azz in jail like she should of been, and stop jacking around with her. She will never learn from her mistakes, and be responable for her actions. The probation department and her lawyer needs to stop treating her like she's made of fine china.

MyOpinionOnly

Omg...this chick really needs to learn that she can NEVER wear white with those legs! Good lord the brightness is blinding! She looks awful and hasn't been getting any better. Downhill..here we come!

E

Didnt realize that Barry Bonds is a cop now......

KEEGAN

Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada
Basic bitches wear that **** so I don't even bother

vicckyjane

After labor day?! And sleeveless? A tweed suit would have been a smarter choice. LL-You want to impress the judge not the photographers.

6one9

Too bad she let ``````````` a monkey put her make up on this morning. She's looks like ```````````````` a clown!!!

Cheryl A.

WOW---those shiny stainless steel bracelets look pretty with this insane outfit........lol. At first I thought she forgot to wash her face, then she turned and I saw the SAME EXACT dirt smudges on BOTH cheeks! Who the hell did that to her?

Barb

Just by the outfit that should show the Judge that she isn't taking it serious. Perhaps violating probation is the only way to stay in the public eye? Gold shoes? Yikes :(

She looks so much better as a red head.

Ghost Rider

Its hard to believe she looked good in court, last year.

Give me a break!

She's no Monroe thats for sure.

I love her lawyer talking about its been hard finacial times for Linds and how she supports her family, she can still buy all that NEW designer stuff- times can't be that tough. Tell her MOTHER, sister and brother to all get real jobs too.

Jay W.

Linds.... hun you look like 25 going on 55. Get some help chica.

Reyna38

WOW.... IF I WOULD OF DONE HALF THE CRAP THIS LIL BIOTCH DID I WOULD BE IN JAIL AND WITH NO BAIL........... DAMN RICH WHITE PEOPLE......

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments