Lindsay Lohan

SERVED IN COURT

With Rehab Attack Lawsuit

10/19/2011 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1019-lindsay-lohan-dawn-holland-EX
As if Lindsay Lohan doesn't have enough on her plate this morning -- the actress was just served with a fat lawsuit in court ... for allegedly attacking a Betty Ford staffer during her rehab stint last year.

As TMZ first reported, Dawn Holland -- who now goes by Dawn Bradley -- filed the lawsuit in July, claiming Lindsay grabbed her wrist and twisted it when she tried to give the actress a breathalyzer last December.

Dawn claims Lindsay arrived back at the Betty Ford Center after sneaking off to go boozing -- and when she tried to administer the breathalyzer, Lindsay grabbed her right wrist and began "twisting and pulling it for 8-10 seconds."

Dawn wants at least a million dollars -- claiming she suffered "great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering" from the alleged assault.

And the day's just getting started ...

okiedokie

I thought you couldn't serve people while they are in court. Maybe it's an urban legend...

notalawyer

She could complete "The Full Monty" if she would start a rap career and carry a gun.

kinm

haha love the story of dog after dog

STFUP

I hope she wins. Make blohan pay a MILLION dollars & go broke. She's barely working any more (one or two modeling gigs a year), and must already owe her lawyer millions! lol

Kay in San Diego

A million for a sore wrist? Dawn obviously doesn't want to have to work anymore. I hope she doesn't see a day in court even though I'm no supporter of Lindsay!

Lisa

I think all Lindsays money goes to bail at the moment.

A million dollars is preposterous. It makes it hard for me to like her when she sets such a ridiculous amount. Hospital costs and maybe ten grand... and that's if she can prove real damages (lost work, x-rays showing real damage, psychologist bills and reports).

Ghost Rider

I see tough times ahead for Lindsay, I hope she gets what she deserves.

Kevin

Dawn is a drug addict and it's clear that she saw this incident as an easy way to buy drugs, that's how drug adicts think... if she wins this stupid lawsuit I hope she O.D because at first-early this year-she dropped the charges and now she complains again. Obviously, when she dropped the charges was because Lindsay's team made a settlement and paid her and now that Dawn run out of that money she wants more. It's a shame.
Lindsay was an addict too but she didn't take advantage of other people, she just hurted herself.
DAWN IS JUST A GREEDY BITCH!

John

I know LL is a complete ass, but 1 million dollars for a twisted wrist. Come on, that's just wrong. Give a couple grand and call it fish. As far as LL goes, through her in jail and be done with it.

Danny Dog

Most states have rules/laws about being served in court while having to appear for unrelated issues.

john

Reasonable risk within the scope of employment at a rehab center. Mrs. Holland read some tort law cases on nursing home / rehab centers. It is common for those suffering under addictive substances to have short or even long outburst. This should be known by a staffer...

san

I would do her.. still

Kim Miller

I just figured out my new career...work at celeb rehab centers, get in celebs way and sue all of them for anguish. If I had a dollar for everytime someone hurt my feelings or was rude to me...well I'd be...Lindsay Lohan!

burt

i don't really like lohan but at the same time isn't this the lady that said she would not persue sueing her because she too was once like lohan. and that she feels sorry for her and would not do anything to jepordize her recovery. hmmm, sounds like someone needs money for some illegal drugs. this makes dawn look really bad i don't like her. even if this did happen 1 million dollars really???? for a wrist! get over yourself i hope the judge throws it out. i am glad though the sautner is throwing the book at lohan. she is a nice girl but she needs to take responsiblity real responsiblity. it's not making a example of her either that's just life, get over it lindsay!

Disgusted

Dawn Holland should go directly to jail, for being Stupid. What does this low life think she is ? She gives trailer trash a good name.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments