Donald Trump

I Sold My Cali Beach Pad

For WAYYY Less Than I Asked

10/20/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump California Mansion
Donald Trump just unloaded his awesome 11,000 square foot SoCal mansion for $7.15 million ... which is great, except he WANTED $12 mil when he put it on the market last year.

TMZ has learned ... Trump sold the Palos Verdes home to the owner of a major shipping company, who "appreciated the property as much as Trump does."

The house is UNREAL -- with 5 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a 1,000 square-foot kitchen, a game room, a bar and a gorgeous infinity pool.

A rep for The Donald tells us, Trump never lived in the house -- it was just an investment property. Besides, he already has a ridiculous place in Beverly Hills, where he often stays when he's in town.

patty

have faith - the 2 years he spent w/ geologist reports an shoring up the land so it wouldn't slide - he lost a lot of money

willie1

Why is this news? Does anyone reeeeally care about the fat blow fish?

Telstar

5 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms? I always knew he was full of sh*t.

candycab

lol @ the "Unreal" comment. Its no more unreal than several thousand other homes in that price range.
If anything its pretty average.

patty

fyi here is a link to our local paper to show what a mess this is http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_17090532

Typicalwhitewoman

People don't unload that kind of real estate at half price, unless they desperately need cash and to "stop the bleeding" of paying taxes and upkeep.

I bet Donald is as broke as most of the Housewives of Orange County, and the rest of them.

Mike

Man that guy has no taste.

Mom of 5

Donald Trump NEVER LIVED in this house. It has been for sale since before it was even finished. This is a terrible investment, and why anyone would spend even 7 million on this house is beyone me. In person, the outside has zero character....

dee

who gives a rat's ass. It's a ugly house anyway. Why donald has to be the center of attention, he's like a spoiled child who no one pays any attention too..........

Milan Moravec

Most importants issue to Californians is the denial of sdmission to Californians at University of California. University of California discriminates against Californians. Chancellor Robert J Birgeneau ($500,000 salary) displaces Californians qualified for public university education at Cal. for a $50,60......0 payment and a foreign passport. Need for transparency at UC Berkeley has never been so clear.

UC Berkeley, ranked # 70 Forbes, is not increasing enrollment. Birgeneau accepts $50,60......0 FOREIGN students at the expense of qualified instate Californians.

UC Regent Chairwoman Lansing and President Yudo****ree to discriminate against Californians for foreigners. Birgeneau, Yudof, Lansing need to answer to Californians.

Opinions make a difference; email UC Board of Regents marsha.kelman@ucop.edu

Suzanne

Wow, I don't understand why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I am a teacher and work as a sales clerk nights and weekends. I work my butt off to support my 3 children and can't keep one house much less two or ten, however many he has. I am not stupid and throw money away on dumb things. The bank is taking my house and making me us leave. Instead of helping me out by lowering my interest rate which would in turn would lower my payment. ughhh Maybe Mr. Trump can help the poor with that money or fight for better rights for the poor and stop the banks from screwing up people's lives and leaving them homeless.. Maybe our president can make some new programs that people can actually qualify for. The rich get richer by dumping on the little guys. Hope they enjoy their huge houses and complaining about the little amount of money they get from the sale and the write off. Life is so NOT fair!!!

DEMOND SHAWN LEE

i love to purchase your house

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3