Lindsay Lohan

Latest Mug Shot

10/20/2011 3:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Mugshot 2011
By our count it's #6 ... Lindsay Lohan's latest mug shot, taken right after she was handcuffed in court yesterday and taken away.

Perfect for the Fall.

1020_lohan_footer

andyconda

"I will be at the morgue tomorrow,and if there is no corpse remains to clean up,I will take it upon my self.to create remains.Nothing can stop me this time from doing my Volunteer work..witch I am doing for my fans"
----------------------------------------------
Nov. 1st 11:30 pm
"Please let me in I have to rack up 32 hrs by tomorrow"
------------------------------------------------
Nov2nd
"The people at the morgue were mean to me"

WAAAWAAAWAHT!!!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

That's right run her through the system cause that's about how far they're going to get. This is just a bad-girl persona which eventually will never get her to do some actual time except just to waste everybody and the justice system's time. However, everybody involved get's paid. Even when you're working for the government and state.

William Wolf

I think she looks pretty good. I'd like to see what some of you critizing F--K'S look like. And besides, who cares what she looks like right now. She's in trouble , she's not well and she need's help. Seems like Help is the last thing on anyone's mind!!!

Crustytuna

Just a shadow of her former self. Does not look anything remotely like she did 5-6 years ago when she was full of life, beautiful, talented. This is what addiction does to a human being! Her eyes look dead.

Rocco St.Bruno

Free her, free her at once. She's innocent, innocent I tell you. This is a complete travesty of justice.

bon

Strut your stuff in handcuffs Miss Lohan, since you think your above the law. It will eventually all catch up with you!

wpgguy

This train wreck isn't even news worthy anymore,,get back to us when she's dead

craw

leave it to tmz to claim that this is an exclusive (when E news had it on their website last night, before TMZ did)

guy

you haters always come here to blast Lindsay well i hope LIlo gets everything back but we all know at the end of the day all of you talking **** have to get to their crappy lives losers

anthonoy

wow this is horrible please would somebody help this girl...she has a coked out family who leech from fame/her

Jim Ducharme

She's going to give DMX a run for his money at this rate!

jacksonorleans

so all that make-up was for the mug shot? when did jail get such great lighting for mug shots? how come she looks so much better in mug shots that anything else....

craw

Just looked on IMDB and they've added a special section right after "Filmography"... the new section is called "Mug Shots" and for the past 4 years there are more mug shots than entries in her filmography :)

elilan

why does nobody comment on those tweaked-out meth pupils of hers? I don't like her or think she's talented but as a human being this is SAD. SHe is a hope-to-die drug addict and needs to be locked up just to save her life. It's terrible that because of overcrowding, people like her with sickness & addiction will probably die rather than feel the wrath of the consequences of their actions. I don't care how old she is, she NEEDS her parents. Michael & DIna (especially DINA) you need to pull this car around pronto or else Miss Mealticket won't just be locked up and unable to bring home the bacon, she'll be Six Feet Under - and I DON'T mean a guest spot on the now-defunct HBO series. WAKE UP!

K-Dog

Am I the only one who thinks she does n't look half-bad in this shot? A lot better than she normally looks. It's a shame cuz I met her and she seems like a nice person,maybe she needs a good friend to point her in the right direction-but it might be too late... Oh, **** E news,btw.