Lindsay Lohan Morgue Duty

I See Dead People

10/21/2011 9:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

lindsay lohan shocked
Lindsay Lohan
won't be touching any dead bodies during her stint on morgue duty this morning ... but TMZ has learned she's already come face to face with a real not-live human corpse.

Sources tell us ... Lindsay is on sheet-washing duty ... and she covered her mouth in horror when she first laid eyes on the blood and fluid stained linens.

We're told ... during her shift, Lindsay saw a dead body in the morgue and seemed "shocked."

Lohan has just moved on to toilet duty.

Sources also tell us Lindsay appears to be in good spirits ... is talking to other people in her group ... and is maintaining a positive attitude.

As we previously reported, Lindsay has been ordered to complete 16 hours in the morgue per week until her next hearing.

clam ronson

Wow. Linds was booted after only a couple of hours? I bet she got caught guzzling the formaldehyde. Again.

Jem

Actually she will fit in where she is working. With the way her makeup looks.... she looks pretty bad. She looks like one of the dead people she is helping with.

jaytee

"Sources"......that's really laughable.

skd44

TMZ, thank god you broke this story, what would we do if we didn't know when Lindsay wiped her ass! You guys are a bunch of hack ********.

Itcanalwaysbeworse

I don't think she knows how good she has it. She doesn't have to help the women in the center anymore because she didn't like the 'fit', but she is in 'good spirits' working in the morgue????? Hilarious.

Itcanalwaysbeworse

Mousetrap, She has done this to herself. TMZ nor anyone else is responsible for her behavior. And why in the world would a celebrity gossip column back off this? I agree with some of your points; however, TMZ is not to blame.

Lindsay's Meth Dealer

What a stupid bitch.

One can only hope she drops dead...

ketjo

Judge said 16 hours per week !!!!!!! per week...2 days a week....first she said 2 days a week then clarified it by saying totaling 16 each week....watch the whole dam thing so I heard the judge ....can't shake it , stir it or mix it up .....and make it different....
Nice try Lohan Inc but this one ain't going fly .!!!!!

Sammy

Oh please, she is washing sheets for crips sake! That is not "cruel and inhumane" punishment. I worked for peanuts in a fast food joint when I was a teenager...now THAT was "cruel and inhumane", but what's the old saying...something like "hard work never killed anybody".

I wonder how many times she stops washing so she can go take a smoke break?

clam ronson

No smoking in Government buildings. Unless you're a celebrity, right? Linds won't have it any other way.

AGENT smith

Dr. Sigmund Freud would say that the judge has "penis envy" and is mad at her mom for not giving her a penis.

emaliec

Why are we following her everymove TMZ? Im surprised you didnt mention when she took a crap.

ketjo

They need to have her stand across the table from a docter performing a open chest exam.......
I had to take a group of Criminal justice students thru the Washington DC Morgue and they gave the group the proviliege of witnessing a exam.....I'm not ashamed to say that out of the 8 of us that were standing their only three remained in the room thru the whole exam....I was not one of them , my excuse was to help the ones who were sick or fainting but the true is I was one of them myself.....
That will make even a brain dead idiot like she is think about what she is doing to her life.....
She must be getting pretty antsy by now without a hit, or a pill and a cigerette to be had....bet she goes to the car for lunch break.....or she never last the day......

God-Is-Busy

Gaddhafi died yesterday. That's far more important and dramatic than Lindsay's antics. Leave that poor thing alone.

Sabrina

We lose everyone we have ever known. We even die ourselves. Maybe that will be a newsflash to linds and she will take life a little slower and cleaner.