Christina Milian & The Dream

We Now Pronounce You

... Legally Divorced

10/23/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1021_milian_thredream_EX
Christina Milian and The Dream are no longer Mr. and Mrs. ... TMZ has learned, after a judge in Fulton County, Georgia finalized their ugly, drawn-out divorce this week.

As we previously reported, the ex-couple hammered out a settlement agreement in November last year -- and they've been waiting for the official decree ever since.

Christina and The Dream got married in 2009 -- and Dream filed for divorce a year later, 9 days before Christina gave birth to their only child.

0728_stars_whove_split_footer_v2

Throwback kid

wHO CARES! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SAY I'M FIRST, I WISH I WASN'T

Jeff Becker

The Dream? More like The Nightmare. He filed for divorce 9 days before his child was born? I bet that caused no extra stress on the mother. I guess he is not a Republican with family values.

James R. - Los Angeles

I don't memba them, so they not important.

SantaFeJack

Seriously TMZ, who are these two people?

OnlinePublicist

Oh well. Finally it's over! This is good news since at least now both of them can move on with their lives. Go Christina! http://www.mindanaoan.com

Arcadia Rink

I'm on TEAM CHRISTINA. The Dream did Christina and their daughter wrong. Good luck Christina. Glad you're moving on.

OooooNooo!

Who?

Daniel Mountain

Men who give themselves names like "The Dream", "The Situation", "Superior", etc., must suffer from inferiority complexes and arrested emotional development.

What grown man, with all the responsibilities that being a real adult brings, refers to himself in that manner?

TheHOLETruth

Typical, bails out on their kids.

guest

Think I remember hearing he was seeing his assistant around the time they separated. This guy is total douche. Why any woman would be interested in him after the way he behaved is beyond me... only interested in the money, cos he's fat and ugly... and what kind of dumbass tattoos their face?! Please!

The Neko Nation

It would be better if they stayed married instead of going out and infecting the rest of society.

tired of celeb gold diggers

Christina, you need a real man who know what he want and how to take care of home. A man like me would make you real happy. It is a danmn shame that the Dream kid would let go an extremely fine woman like CHristina. I would love to step into his shoes and take over as her husband because she have all the quailities to be a wifey for life.

kvsnyc

wow i cared so much i didn't even know they were married....