Dennis Quaid

Abs-olutely Fabulous

On the Beach

10/24/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Dennis Quaid AbsA buff and shirtless Dennis Quaid showed off his 57-year-old six pack abs on the beach in Hawaii this weekend.

Quaid can stomach any guy half his age.

1024_paddle_board_footer

ChunkyLightning

It's funny how many people have abs now days. You can read work out books from no more than 20 years that say it's a bad sign for dehydration and an over worked body.
Hey if Women can be shamed into starving themselves I guess it was only a matter of time until men got fooled into shaving and starving themselves.

piratesrule8

Looks good but I wouldn'be suprised if he's had some surgical help. There is some new liposuction procedure that uses the removed fat to "sculpt" the body into the look of a six pack... Lots of men of a certain age seem to be getting that procedure.

Look up "Darren Lyons six pack" on google images for an example of another guy who had the procedure.... He still looks fat even though he has a six pack :|

cindy

Implants.

Vicki

Dennis looks great. I don't think he has had any surgery. I have seen him in person and he has no fat anywhere. Great metabolism, and he probably goes to the gym and works out in addition to surfing and golf.

Raejean

He looks like he's taking care of himself. Good for him!

common sense

It's simple why he's in good shape. What he's carrying. The stand-up paddle board is a great way to get in great shape. It is like rowing on an iso ball. I guarantee any you couch eating ding-dong's would get in similar shape, but expect two things...pain and fun! Your muscles will burn...I mean burn. My first time out in the Central Coast and I was sore the next couple days to no end, but I also had two seals hanging out with me and fresh air. Get off TMZ and get outside...

Sloane

wonder if Meg Ryan ever regrets her affair with Russell Crowe? would think she does...but maybe not.....

SouthernGal820

Okay, I've had to post a couple of negative comments on other TMZ headlines this morning so here's my positive balance one - I like him and he still looks GREAT!

Roger

He's obsessed with working out, even admitted it himself. He seems to go from addiction to addiction. Drugs, alcohol, golf, sex (with other women than his wives), surfing....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2