Jennifer Lopez

I Didn't Cry Over Marc Anthony

10/24/2011 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez crying
Jennifer Lopez
is telling friends ... she didn't break down on stage Saturday night because of Marc Anthony -- or any other ex for that matter -- she choked up because she was thinking about her kids.

During part of her performance at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut -- when she sang "Until It Beats No More" -- several dancers dressed as men from her past ... like Diddy, Cris Judd, and Ben Affleck ... and Jennifer teared up, telling the crowd, "I took a trip down memory lane."

But sources tell TMZ, Jennifer is claiming it wasn't her exes who brought her to tears ... it was a picture of the singer and her babies that was displayed on the jumbo-tron during her performance.

According to sources, the photo -- shot for a Gucci ad last fall -- has some serious sentimental value to J.Lo ... and when she saw the image during an already emotional performance ... it pushed her over the edge.

1024_jlo_gucci_sub2
Lopez' twins -- who she had with estranged hubby Marc Anthony -- were born in 2008.

Sin D

I thought she was ctying about the outfits she was wearing...

Different Rules Apply

Yet more drama... look at me, whatever it takes, I'm taking over all TV commercials, concerts whatever will put me in the spotlight, here I go again...

Glynn

I thought she was crying because she finally realized that she has no talent.

Amanda

she did it for the attention...ughh and because she finally realized she has no talent

AlwaysOnTimeB

Crying about the kids....riiiiight!!

Whatever

Ah, OK *cough* I guarantee no one cares. I agree with Different Rules...she is too much! She is everywhere. Go away immediately. And that Fiat is a piece of garbage. Rattling around on the I-5 in SoCal as a rental, no thanks!

Mr.Velvet

Who gives a ****! Stick your ass out and STFU!

Christy

Thank God at least those kids look like her and not skeletor

FlamingoNut

Yawn; enough of this nonsense already. Didn't care before, don't care now. How many stories need to be told on this horse manure. Move on already...

Mary Ann McQueen

Whatever.....and might I mention I am sick of her in those FIAT commercials?!

Marilyn

Puke & Vomit.
She so stupid to think she can fool the people with this drivel! Low I.Q. slut!

Theresa

Maybe Bradley Cooper is starting to back off because she came on too strong too soon after she started sleeping with him and it's making her sad. Most guys get sick of shallow materialistic women pretty quick. They settle down with girls like Jen Garner who are not so fake.

TJ

Oh please...she's thinking about how screwed up her kids are going to turn out without an intact home. Congrats JLo for keeping the shrinks in business!

lisa

Why on earth would she have dancers dress up as her exes? That's weird. Especially Ben Affleck. He's married.
She loves herself way too much.

pat

Don't tell me we're going to start seeing her all the time now with "No I didn't" or "Yes I did" comments on all the gossip sites.

Isn't it enough that we have to watch her look at me face on the multitude of commercials she is on?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments