TMZ Live

Casey Anthony Book

No Confession, NO Deal

10/24/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102411_tmzlive2

Famed book publisher Judith Regan calls in to say -- despite NBC's best efforts -- NO mainstream publisher will want anything to do with Casey Anthony ... unless her book includes a full confession.

And, what would it mean if Dr. Conrad Murray takes the stand in his own defense? Plus, Charles' indecent proposal to get World Series tickets ... and he promises he won't leave early!

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(5:10) NBC doesn't want to pay Casey Anthony for an interview ... but found a lucrative loophole to lure her in.
(8:01) Publisher Judith Regan believes Casey needs to confess in order to get a legitimate book deal.
(10:32) Regan compares Casey's story ... to Shakespeare!?!
(20:30) The prosecution rested its case today -- Itay has the latest on Murray's defense team's first witnesses.
(24:38) Jason and Charles argue ... is it really better to acquit 10 guilty people than to convict 1 innocent?
(29:01) What does "beyond a reasonable doubt" REALLY mean?
(30:10) Jason thinks Conrad's defense team will use "throw food against the wall" strategy.
(36:37) Three men and a baby bump -- the fellas discuss Jessica Simpson's recent growth spurt.
(47:01) Zooey Deschanel bails in the middle of the Cards/Rangers game -- Evan has a genius solution to the issue.

Amanda

more like she is desperate to be on TV..ughh the nerve of this...thing

AlwaysOnTimeB

I wouldn't give this child killer the time of day, let alone help her live the good life and her baby is cold and dead!! If they do an interview with her, I for one will NOT be watching. Why listen to more lies coming from this woman??

al baby

Id still hit it then do her in the but and say this ones for caylee

Then id duct tape he mouf and take her to her parents house

KnuckleDragger

This bitch's picture shouldn't be on the back cover of a book...it oughta be on the side of a milk carton!

Really????

People will do anything for a buck. They do this I am done with watching NBC period!!!! She does not deserve any money from this tragedy period. Everytime I hear about her I get so upset. I love my children more then anything on this earth and could never imagine harming them in any way. I hate to even punish them. She should be in jail!!!

i-new-with-this

Hi my name is Maria and I have questions. Why can't I see the trial on my iphone in Sweden? I have talked to pepole in the US and they say that they can see it on their ihpones. Do I have to live in the US to see the trial? How long is the trial? I mean how many months? Are you going to livestream the whole trial?

Ghost Rider

It would be cool if TMZ did something for Halloween like the Ghost hunter crew, like taking the non believers that work at TMZ to the Comedy stores basement at midnight. Its only down the street from you guys, and I am sure they would be delighted to tell you all about the "Ghost" in the basement, if you want to call it that.

Alexandra

What's the best course of action to follow to make sure that any of my actions don't inadvertently benefit Casey Anthony? Obviously not buying her book, but does she also profit off of non-interview segments they do on entertainment shows about her & her activities?

me

nobody should profit off of caylee's death. it is despicable that nbc would even try this crap.

firebaby

wow, jessica simpson is pregnancy? like, she's the entire word now? lol edit fail... also, why do celebs have to come out with this big announcement whenever they are pregnant? i applaud the ones that just let their bodies speak for themselves, instead of doing 5 page mag spreads and frickin' news conferences over it...
as far as nbc is concerned, i don't know why anybody is surprised.... corporate greed? wow what a new concept! everybody knows this woman killed her daughter, now it's time to make the "big bucks" off the story--book deals, made-for-tv movies, interviews the whole works... just shows the standards for life this "modern civilization" has...

Sonya in Tx

HARVEY,

ANY CHANCE DR. MURRAY WILL ASK FOR A PLEA DEAL?

I JUST DON'T SEE HOW HE WOULDN'T BE CONVICTED OF AT LEAST INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER...

Abe

Can't wait to see the interview with hot, sexy Casey.

She turns me on sooooo much.

x

Cindy C

When the rumors started that NBC was involved in this I immediately stopped watching the Today show. Guess I'll now have to boycott the entire station altogether. I get that the jury did not find her guilty but as a mother - my LIVING HELL would be living the "bella vita" while my baby is missing and not doing all between what is reasonable and insane to FIND my child.

PublicServiceAnnouncenment

Harvey, how much money are you making off your promotion of the child killer, casey Anthony??

Jeanette

Just who Is Casey Anthony.?.A murderer.. and since when do the News Outlet's Glorify Child Killer's..Does NBC think the public are so gulible that they just can't get enough of this skank..Well It Is them that are more Intrested In lie's than the people..they are the one's who seem to be so Intrigued with a hibitual lier..beside's who ever watche's NBC any way..most people have Dish or Direct TV and NBC Is another Country to us..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments