Michael Lohan's Ex:

I Wouldn't Perform Oral Sex

10/25/2011 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan Police Report
Michael Lohan
's ex-girlfriend told police ... he flipped out and threatened to kill her because "she wouldn't give him a 'bl*w job'" ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, Lohan's ex, Kate Major, told police Michael came over to her Tampa apartment last night, when he began to yell at her about an upcoming domestic violence court hearing. Major claims the argument got heated ... and MiLo got violent.

Major claims Lohan pushed her multiple times and squeezed her arms. She claims Mike also told her he would "slit both his wrist and her wrist. He also threatened to throw her off the balcony (4th floor)."

Kate says Michael threw a TV  remote control at her ... but he missed, so he smashed her cell phone.

Major also told police Lohan came over to her apartment the night before ... and they got into an argument that turned physical. Major says she threatened to call police, but Michael banged his head on a door, causing his forehead to bleed ... and warned that if cops came over, he would blame her for the injury.

Major told cops she regretted not calling police at the time, but insists "she was scared."

Lohan also spoke with police ... insisting last night's incident was triggered by a sexual encounter ... described in graphic detail in the police report.

"[Kate Major] did not want Michael to ejaculate inside her. Michael Lohan stated he did ejaculate in her and his girlfriend got very angry."

Michael told cops Kate told him she may have been pregnant from previous sexual encounters with him ... which caused an argument ... but Lohan insists he never laid a hand on Kate.

Michael also told cops the cut on his forehead was caused by Kate ... who slammed her apartment door in his face on the previous night.

As we previously reported, Lohan complained of chest pains ... so cops took him to a nearby Tampa hospital, where he was treated ... and then arrested for domestic violence.

Lohan claimed in his statement to police that he and Kate were going to court today to drop a previous restraining order that was in place against him. We're guessing those plans have changed.

KEEGAN

STOP SLACKING TMZ AND POST THAT MUGSHOT. I LOVE TMZ. ITS AN ADDICTION. HERES THE LINK :

makeitstop

thanks for making my crappy life look good

Blood Red Witch

So Michael works at a pharmacutical company? That explains alot.

obama'saracist

cant we just send the hole lo family away far far away.say iraq they deserve it

TheMarshmallowMan

We should just plop the entire Lohan klan at Barnum and Baileys

Rob

The Parent Trap with Haley Mills was the original and a better version anyway:) Screw this trashy family. They are filty, vile, and disgusting!

I never subscribed to the "blame the parents" idea. But, I make a complete exception in this case.

bagladey

These people are so low class, they have not an iota of shame in them. All of these details are disgusting.

Good riddance!

AHAHAHAHA! I just realized that if Mickey goes to jail after his spawn 'allegedly' spreads her nasty bits for quick crack cash, the other prisoners are definitely going to put up these happy family photos all over their jail cells! It may actually give him a real heart attack this time around! His head will pop like the festering zit it is!

Sarcia

This is one weird whacky insane family these Lohan's. Ew bl*w jobs, are you serious? They're fighting over sex acts? LOL

Now we see why Lindsay's head is all screwed up... her mom is money hungry and insane trying to get rich off her daughter, dad is a craz sex maniac on the loose attaching his female partners and trashes his daughter. That's enough to drive anybody to hanging out with the wrong people, drugs and drinking. Exactly how are Lindsay parents famous again?

Alan

Wait, what he did is illegal? I better apologize to my wife.

Aranhas

I've had girlfriends that tried to get me arrested because I didn't do what they wanted. One elbowed me in the head while I was driving, then tried to jump out of the car. When I pulled over, she called the cops and tried to get me arrested for punching her. I never touched her. They ended up arresting her. Another one jammed a pen in her leg and tried to tell the cops I did it. The arrested her. Another tossed my computer to the ground and banged her head against the desk to have the cops arrest me for assault. They almost arrested her. I have more weird stories like these - I could write a book. So can my friends. I don't believe this woman.

Bud

That explains the bruises on Dina's earlobes.

eyeroll

If it wasn't for low class these people wouldn't have any class at all.

longagain

Sounds like a normal date night for them, what's the problem?

RealityBites

Seriously, if she's so afraid of this guy why does she let him in her house? and why does he keep going back? They are both idiots!