Pissing Match Erupts

Between 'X Factor' & 'Dancing'

THE PHOTO

10/25/2011 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

X Factor DWTS bathroom sign
A battle over the crapper is underway at the studio where "X Factor" and "Dancing with the Stars" are taped  ... rife with allegations of toilet squatting ... and TMZ has obtained a photo of the sign that set the whole thing off.

Both shows tape at the legendary CBS Studios in Hollywood -- and recently, one of the common restrooms contained a sign with the "X Factor" logo.

Someone named Rob who works at "Dancing with the Stars" felt the "X Factor" people were claiming the bathroom as their own ... so he left an angry note right on the door which reads, "These restrooms are for everyone. If you have a problem with that, come see me. I’m on stage 46. Just ask for Rob. I’m the 6’ 3” black man.”

An “X Factor” spokeswoman told the NY Post the show wants to extend an olive branch to the note writer ... saying, "Please tell Rob he’s welcome to use our restrooms anytime!”

Author

BTW, 6"3' and RICH black man.

John 8:32

Well let's see what we have here... a large black man standing up for the small man... by opening up the restrooms to any.. man. That situation is right out of the Bible. That large black man must be... "JESUS!"

Jackie

Wow!!...TMZ is reporting about toilet....omg!!

Jamie

You do NOT want to F#ck with Rob, that is all.

CrisDizzle

Nice that Rob the brutha janitor put that note on the restroom. Hey Simon need to use the john, got a problem with that DWTS!

Bad Motherhugger

Ah, the "tough" guys are out in full force again. Everybody is a martial arts expert on the internet. And dates swimsuit models every weekend. Boring. Next!

Beauty

I can tell a black man from the grammar, thank you.

Eddie

LOL I'd love to see a six-foot three-inch 'white man' write that and see what Al Sharpton has to say about that on his bully pulpit MSNBC show. I'd even set the VCR to record it!!

Eddie

I don't believe this for a second. 'Rob' is NOT a black name. Tarobdre, maybe.

CrisDizzle

I would put a couple more 'XX' on that X-Factor restroom!

TheHOLETruth

Yep, the 6'3" Black guy sounds like he's also a real queen. Girlfriend, got her/his two cent [sic] in, give them a piece of his/her mind.

Cujeaux

It's a fitting sign from X Factor since the show is going down the crapper.

Michael

It seems X-Factor wants to take everything that's not theirs
An Open Letter To Simon Cowell re: X-Factor G.B

David

Is someone supposed to be scared of rob because he is black? I guess he thinks his blackness intimidates people? I hope someone goes to his little stage and knocks his black lights out.

MyOpinionOnly

what kind of olive branch is that where they still say OUR restrooms? Obviously they are overstepping and something else must have happened for this sign to go up. Is there anything right with X Factor? Cuz all they have been about it selfish, condescending, greedy jerks who think its all about them. The judges that is. I dont view either show but with all the stick about X Factor, I'm glad I don't.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments