« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

I Was NOT Trying to Kill Myself

10/27/2011 5:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Terrell Owens
Terrell Owens claims his assistant was WRONG when she told a 911 operator that he tried to commit suicide on Oct. 6 ... this according to a statement from his publicist.

T.O.'s rep, Diana Bianchini, tells TMZ ..."Terrell Owens absolutely did not attempt suicide nor did he attempt to overdose on pills on Oct. 6, 2011."

"The facts are that [T.O.'s assistant] arrived at his home that evening after he had already taken a sleeping aid to fall asleep. He was unresponsive because of this."

"Unaware he had taken a sleeping aid prior to her arrival, his assistant became concerned and decided to call 911."

"When the ambulance and police arrived, Owens was responsive and was not held in the hospital. Reports released with the 911 call today are misleading and not factual."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John

I NEVER like to say “I told you so!” but “I told you so!”

According to reports free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens was hospitalized last week in L.A. for a possible prescription pill overdose.

Wow…doesn’t this sound similar, oh yeah, remember back when T.O. was with the Dallas Cowboys back in 2006, he was hospitalized after overdosing on the pain killer hydrocodone.

For all the people who told me that after that incident that I was mistaken, T.O. has made a fool out of you. When the crazy looking publicist had the press conference the morning after the suicide attempt #1, that should have been your red flag.

Where is Kita and Mo when you need them?

According to the report, T.O. was rushed to the hospital by ambulance Thursday night after a 911 call reported a possible overdose at an apartment where the football player was staying. It’s said that T.O. was already en route to the hospital.

Now that is the part that escapes me, if he had overdosed, how in the hell is he getting to the hospital? I’m just saying.

Again…where is Kita and Mo?

So let’s recap…he has no job, is paying at least one of his baby mamma’s $5ooo for child support, has no job, has a struggling reality show, and did I say has no job. T.O. has taken his phrase, ‘get your popcorn ready’ to a whole new level.

In all honesty, depression is a serious thing and I hope that he stops trying to cover this up and get some real help.

And no, Kita and Mo can not help you!

John

I NEVER like to say “I told you so!” but “I told you so!”

Where is Kita and Mo when you need them?

Again…where is Kita and Mo?

And no, Kita and Mo can not help you!

JEFF

DIDN'T HE TRY THIS STUNT A FEW YEARS AGO ?

Browneyedcountryhart

It's almost ridiculous. Normal or otherwise People can't even take a dam pill before some ASSES assume that there is drug abuse or suicide tendancies! What has this world come to? The drug addicts, and weirdos of the world are walking around raking in the dough while we watch them on TV displaying and portraying their almost sick lifestyles. Lady Gaga is a prime example!!! I think some people just want to have a normal life, and can't even have breakfast in public without before harassed or spied on!

Dee

That 911 tape is crazy he needs to get himself together before no one picks him up and he needs to start thinking about post NFL ccareer ijs to keep his money flowing to what he is use to.

Michelle

Oh well T.O. you make em take care of em!Learn how to protect yourself,spend wisely ,and stop thinking you are GOD's GIFT!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4