Usher

Attacked by Screaming Woman

For Parking in Handicap Spot

10/28/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_bb18uan7_0_octeimgh

Usher was bull-rushed in the middle of a crowded parking lot in ATL last weekend -- by an angry woman looking to fight the singer for parking in a handicap spot ... and TMZ has the footage.

Eyewitnesses tell us ... Usher had just arrived to a shopping center near the Little 5 Points Halloween Parade (hence the guy in the Elvis costume) when the woman saw U's SUV parked in a handicap spot.

1027_handicap_photo_tmz_wm_2
We're told the woman demanded the singer move his car -- but Usher refused and she went ballistic ... screaming, flailing her arms, and grabbing Usher's hoodie.

At one point, she screams, "You don't belong here!"

Sources say the woman's husband eventually dragged her away from the scene -- and Usher drove away not long after.

Attempts to reach Usher's people were not successful.

update_bar
7:38 AM: A witness who was at the scene tells us ... when the woman first approached Usher's car, the singer was still in the driver's seat with his window down ... so she shook up a beer and sprayed it at him.

The witness says Usher grabbed a water bottle and splashed her back ... so she kicked his driver's side door until he exited the vehicle and confronted her.

CtRokJ

He's lucky he didn't run into me. My mother and father both have handicap tags and it's people that park in the spots or even the loading zone areas around the spots that pi$$ me off. If you don't have the tag or are with a person who has the tag then DON'T PARK THERE JUST BECAUSE IT'S FREE AND YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE WALKING.

kitnplayn

SHAME on you Usher. Watch out for that bad karma coming your way.

Chuck

Usher is disgusting and should be given a ticket for his thoughtless action.

Good riddance!

The best way to deal with an idiot you think will be parked in a handicapped zone for at least a good couple of minutes is to call a large city wide towing company. They LOVE towing aholes like that and will practically jump over themselves to make a quick buck and tow the offending douche! You'd be surprised how quickly they'll get there too!

Jackie

We need more people like that woman. These Celebs think they own everything. Park anywhere, get away with whatever. He should get a fine.

bria

good thing that wasn't chris brown.

meow

I hate when non handicapped people get too involved in this kinda sheet it's really none of her business.. People need to mind their own business unless their was a handicap deprived of a parking space I don't see what the big deal is! Even if a handicap was deprived of a space I don't think it matters I mean they could use the exercise anyway! They should be practicing ! If I was a handicap I would rather let usher use the space anyway! I would have a motor scooter anyway so what's the problem? Poor usher has to WALK everywhere where these selfish people get to park close to buildings for free and then they also don't even have to walk or anything!!!!! God I wish I could get a free motor scooter from the health system and a free sticker to park illegally wherever the f$&k I want!Poor usher..the woman is clearly a nut job..imagine being dragged away from the husband.. He was probably on the cellphone to her psychiatrist saying "huh yeah it happened again... 5150 cough! Come quick!"

D

Usher, you know better than that....move your SUV.

FromHollandWhereUFrom

Usher has to respect that the parkingspace only is for handicapped. And move his dumb ass to a normal parking space, I think U's legs works fine?!

RosettaStone

Not a smart move crazy old lady, your daughter will do the same thing to you--with a knife for ruining your 1 and only chance to have gotten front row Justin Bieber tickets. Beliebers everywhere will now stalk her at school and ruin her life.

mark

wtf is that bitch talking about ? there is an empty second parking spot next to it

digitalloupe

Who is Usher? Does he works ar cinema?

crazy christmas pie

"USHER!? was that really USHER?!!" What a star struck dweeb ******. . . .I bet he then ran to sell the footage--after he confirmed that it was REALLY USHER!!!

notalawyer

She had every right to admonish abhorrent behavior.
She may have felt threatened because rappers love guns.
He should be ticketed in absentia by the Po-Po

Vinsetta

Thank You TMZ, for pointing out the empty parking spot with your little red arrow. Ha ha I did get a laugh out of that.