Kevin Connolly

'Johnny Bananas' Lawsuit is

a Heap of Monkey Crap

10/28/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102811_kevin_still_ex

Kevin Connolly thinks the MTV star who's suing "Entourage" is a frickin' moron -- claiming there's no way in hell the show could've ever stolen the name Johnny Bananas from him.

Connolly was leaving Dan Tana's in Hollywood last night ... when he told us, "I think he's crazy ... he's bananas if he thinks he's gonna get the money."

TMZ broke the story ... former "Real World" star Johnny Devenanzio recently filed a lawsuit against the people behind "Entourage" ... claiming he owns the rights to the name Johnny Bananas, because he used the nickname during his stint on MTV.

Devenanzio claims "Entourage" was blatantly attempting to "capitalize on the name recognition" when they ran a storyline in which Johnny Drama voices a cartoon monkey named Johnny Bananas.

Drama.

0801-johnny-bananas-vid2

Fallopia Lopez

That's what he wore to Dan Tana's? Whatta d-bag.

Mike L

I'd be more inclined to believe Johnny then Kevin, only because I remember him being called that many, many years ago. Plus, Kevin is just a D-list actor. Who cares or pays any attention to what that loser says?

mike jones

Catch your Partner cheating !!!

boomer

Sounds just like when that Pinhead, Racist, Douche bag Spike Lee, when he sued Spike T.V. for using " His name "....Spike t.v is still around Lee isn't

electriczipper

good post your right spike tv is around and he is not...

EarthAngel

"capitalize on the name recognition".....my, my we think highly of ourselves

Blue Lake

Did Kevin read the legal do***ents? Does he even know how to read?

karlew

We had a kid in public school we called Johnny Banana, maybe he should sue since it's obvious he had the name before either of them (30 years ago)

T-Money

"Johnny Bananas" was used in the 1st Beverly Hills Cop in the back of the truck with the stolen cigarettes...In 1985!!!!

writenow

I have a massive crush on Kevin. But he scares me as is his on-screen romances make more sense than his real life choices. :)

jim lynch

my boy @kevconzzz, kevin connolly might be the biggest loser in hollywood. takes himself way too seriously and lets be real, guy cant act for his life.

stu

Entourage was a suckie show!

me

dan tana's is in WEST hollywood....a place where harvey spends a lot of time with the boys....surprised there's an error here....unless everyone was afraid poor kevie would be tagged gay if the article said WEST HOLLYWOOD

Colinforia

peanut buttah!!
peanut buttah!!
*bata-bat bat!!

peanuh buttah monkey poo!
slinga nana, ooh ohh ohh!

Babycakes

Name recognition? Most of america doesnt know who this ass fromteh real world is eventhough he seems to think he is astar. Perhaps he should also sue anyone who has every made a mob movie where the term is used as well as every old school italian New Yorker. My grandpa used to use it to refer to someone being stupid so perhaps he wants to sue Pop as well?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments