Justin Bieber

I Did Not Have Sex

with That Woman!!!

11/2/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1102_justin_bieber_tmz_ex_2
Sources directly connected with Justin Bieber tell TMZ ... the singer is adamant he never had sexual relations with the woman who claims she had his baby ... and as far as he knows, Justin has never even met her.

The woman in question reportedly filed a paternity suit against Justin, claiming she and JB had a special hug backstage at a recent concert at the Staples Center in L.A. ... and 9 months later, she popped out a baby, baby, baby, oh.

But we're told Justin believes the story was "completely made up."

Bieber just tweeted about the situation -- saying, "Im going to ignore the rumors...and focus on what is real. an opportunity to help by doing what i love. Judge me on the music! Love yall!"

Milan

Well looks like the biebster popped the cherry and perhaps got lucky. It's all good, plenty of money to pay this one and the rest. Has anyone read the petition on radar, goodness, all the details and some humiliation on his part (30 seconds and all done)

krktoday

This was suppose to happen when he was 16. I doubt at that stage of his career he was anywhere at all his mother wasn't right beside him. She was very protective of Justin and I am sure she didn't stand by and watch him have sex with any 19 year old nut case

lame

That little dude didn't have sex with any female... not only is he not physically mature enough to even have sex me thinks.. but I doubt he likes females. I think this is generated from his own people

Confessions

This Is Never Going To Go Away Unless Jb Takes A DNA Test Or This Chick Retracts Her Story. Stop Stalling JB And Take The DNA Test. Or Do You Have Something To Hide?

Anastasia

Sounds like Bill Clinton all over again.

Leader of the ignorant masses

You do not want me to judge you on the music. Trust me on this one.

george fudge!

Yes, it was one of those 'special' hugs with your pants down!

Absidie

JB is a complete ***. Dating Selena is cover up so for one day he will come out of the closet.

Pam

Justin Bieber Baby Drama

If I am not mistaken if this girl was 19 and Bieber was 16. Isn't that statutory rape, and wouldn't she then be considered a sex offender? Instead o*****old digger.

patrick duran

this is some stupid stuff http://phoneboulder.blogspot.com/

Red Blooded

Selena Gomez is a rapist!! She's 19 and going out with a 17 year old!

lisa

wasnt he under age? doesnt that mean she could go to jail if she did sleep with him?

c

Question 1. Is the accuser Monica Lewinsky?
I never knew that Justin had a pair of balls.

Jojo

His camp most likely ignored her so she went public...never ignore a pizzed off woman.

mel

So, if Bieber was 16 and she was 19 at the time then she should be arrested for statutory rape. She is looking for her 15 minutes of fame.