Justin Bieber

Slams Alleged Baby Mama

'I'm Never Gonna Be a Victim'

11/4/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber on the Today Show
Justin Bieber has finally decided to address the baby daddy rumors himself -- telling Matt Lauer point blank ... Mariah Yeater is LYING THROUGH HER TEETH.

Bieber appeared on "Today" and said, "I'd just like to say that none of those allegations are true" ... adding, "I know I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."

Celebrities Suck

where is the DNA test? This kid is annoying you can tell that being a celeb has gotten to him. He acts like his crap doesn't stink..

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

Take the DNA test. And since you are twenty now, stop singing like a 12-year-old. There are thousands of better singers than you.

brandon

"Never say Never" (In my Justin Bieber singing voice)...LMBO

Mike Booth

Take your own advise kid.... Never Say Never!

Justin

wonder how many times that was rehearsed. If its not true he would have no problem doing the test

SUN

He is going to look like a fool when the courts order him to take a DNA test. A local radio station 95.5, in Michigan, just aksed this question before these allegations surfaced- has anyone ever been "backstage" with a superstar, and multiple girls called in, and listed Justin as one of the stars... I was shocked by this, since he seems to have this goody-goody image.

NoMo Lohans

Take the damn DNA test and then shut the hell up about it. Can only guess the reason it's not been done is because it could be true?

LolaLOLZ

idkkkk he seemed kinda nervous. Cant wait for the paternity test!

DonnaLynn125

dee you took the same thought right out of my head! I truly believe just for publicity. Let's jus*****ch the outcome of this situation! I think he appeals to a certainyounger age group maybe up to 16 after that I just don't get!

gresa

hi justin bieber my name is gresa i love you my add is gresa.ismajli@hotmail.com

Chuck

Good for you Justin...some politicians would do well to learn from you.

mista

He's already a victim...Of a bad haircut!

kobe

You lie, you little brat. You are going to make that poor girl a victim by getting your lawyers to focus on the assumption that it is her word against yours, your handlers, your security, and all the other little minions at your bidding's word. In order to get the courts to agree to serve you with a DNA request, she needs to prove she had contact with you in the first place. Even if she got consent for a DNA test, which presumptively assumes your paternity, all you need to do is ignore it and then sit back for years with all your expensive, fancy lawyers and watch while she eventually has to let it go because she can't afford the litigation costs.

You are a brat, a little liar, and a cynical operator of both the media and legal systems. I hope she kept her panties. Brat.

Kim

I can't believe out of all the reports I'm seeing nobody has checked out this girl's twitter. She is an idiot! She even tweet Justin like a creepy stalker.

LolaLOLZ

oh yeah guys, the dna test will be sometime in december