Avril Lavigne

Worse for Wear After Fight

11/7/2011 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne black eyeThis photo was taken moments after Avril Lavigne was allegedly attacked by 5 drunken morons at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel early Sunday morning.

Avril claims she suffered a black eye and a bloody nose during the incident -- though it's hard to make out any injuries in the photo.

Fat Mike

All people responsible for Sk8er Boi needs a swift kick to the head, there should be more of it.

coop666

He could do better

Babushka

This girl has been known to assault people who heckle her... She's very immature, she must have provoked the wrong person.

tae

omg poor her she did'nt do any thing wroing who ever did that is ******* stupid why would they do that ijet

guest

you don't get fisted in the face and cracked over the head with a broken bottle for nothing. If they provoked it, they deserved it. If they didn't, and were too stupid or drunk to just walk away, then they deserved it. If you don't want to get your assbeat, stay out of whore and thug ridden rat holes like this one. If you go there, you are looking for trouble, and they got it.

Floyd

I've seen other pictures on other sites and she has a lot of cuts and scrapes. Brody is pretty messed up. When I used to tend bar for extra money, I did see a bad fight where it was the only time that I ever actually saw a beer bottle broken over a guys head. He got about 140 stitches for that. If Brody wa***** by a beer bottle in the forehead, he is lucky it wasn't broken on him because that close to the eye, he could have easily lost it. Bar fights is one reason I never go to bars anymore. Multiply any A hole times ten on demon alcohol.

Niña

oh no!!! she was hurt!! If I were there I would totally kick their ass for the sake of my greatest idol!! I'll knock down those morons!!!xD

Labian Marie Marie Muňa

i think shes covering her black eye!
mahn, thats too bad!