Avril Lavigne

'I Got Attacked by 5 People

... My Face is F**ked'

11/7/2011 6:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne mad
Avril Lavigne says she's a bloody mess after being jumped by 5 people last night -- explaining, "My face is f**ked."

TMZ broke the story ... Avril was involved in a fight outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel around 1:00 AM Sunday morning ... and her BF Brody Jenner was smashed in the head with a bottle (see the bloody aftermath below) while trying to break it up.

1107_brody_jenner_x17_sub
Now, Avril is speaking out about the incident -- saying, "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."

She added, "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer."

By the time cops got to the scene -- the alleged combatants had all left the scene (including Avril) -- though Brody stuck around and talked with police.

So far, no one has been arrested.

Stupid People Hater

Yeah, I bet it was out of nowhere. Liar.

KnuckleDragger

People who drink, fight. Get used to it!

Krista

I wouldn'*****ch Avril Lavigne perform even if it was in my backyard. You’re in your late 20's stop acting like your 17.

bagladey

If she was the victim why did she haul a$$ out of there, and where did she go? To the emergency room? And she left her boyfriend who was also injured behind? Sometimes people should just say nothing.

lord flashheart

karma is a bitch

barnyardhumor

Between his skanky stepdaughters and his son, Bruce Jenner must be very proud.

billproject

You dont get jumped like that for no reason in front of a hotel... yea mugged roughed up for your walled etc in alleys or dark streets fine i give you that, nut this sounds personal.... just saying, not a person with great manners or respect to others (she has admited she gets in fights often and insults people)

anonymous

Now it matches the music.

xinunus

IT WAS PROBABLY THE OCCUPY HOLYWOOD CROWD.

YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT OUT AND SUPPORTED THEM AVRIL.

IF YOU DONT OCCUPY YOU GET EJECTED LMAO!!

Mandy

Classic case of jealousy..I'm sure. Leave it to Karma and God Avril...some people just plain suck. Getting jumped by 5 people..they should be in jail, they're lucky.

andy

lying biatch, nobody cares about you

Strokadellic

She's a pile of f*cking dog ****. What a shame she wasn't seriously injured or killed.

NoName

Hollywood is a dangerous place. Very Very dangerous! So much for fun and games in Sodom and Gamora.

Luke

Yeah you don't fight,you just spit on people. Loser.

Crystal

I'm from Hollywood and people out here don't care if you're a celberity. if you're an Dumb ass, you get jumped. I'm sure snotty Avril and her Ken doll boyfriend were asking for it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments