DMX [VIDEO]

Vacuums Nightclub --

The Clean Streak Continues!!

11/9/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_hnz438rq_0_ad8lj1q4Just days after mopping up at a Waffle House last week, DMX was once again spotted cleaning up his act -- vacuuming the carpet at a nightclub in South Carolina ... and TMZ has the video proof.

1108_dmx_mopping_swipeAs for what prompted the latest cleaning spree at Club Universal in Spartanburg Saturday night -- X tells us, he just loves to clean and if he can help out the people who do it for a living, all the better ... "Broom, vacuum, mop, whatever ... it's a rewarding experience."

The rappers adds, "What can I say? I like clean sh*t and the supplies were available."

NobodySpecial

DMX has gone through so much personal turmoil I really hope he can turn it around. I am not a fan of his music but I have read all about his past and that is a man who needs something to change for him to get better. I hope he finds whatever it is that helps him.

cindy

Maybe he's trying to clean up any evidence. lol

PRGIRLANGEL

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE, IF HE WAS CAUGHT SMOKING CRACK WOULD YOU BE HAPPY?

EarthAngel

Humility saves lives :)

Star

I say good for him and im sure his help is appreciated :-)

Sonia

Its starting to get a little weird now...and who points with their middle finger?

LuvsRottweilers

I wonder if he kept his Pit Bull Fighting rings clean and sanitary?
I use to love his music....but lost ALL respect for him once it was revealed that he fought Pit Bulls. The ONLY reason he stopped (if he indeed did) is because he got caught! JUST like Vick!

TM

i commend this man for humbling himself a lot of rappers these days could take note.

chino

@artofwar... Is that why white men are so sour? Black men taking your white trash women? LOL I understand now because the trash doesnt want the trash....lolhahahahahaha

assmouth

To the above comment about race.Small minds amuse me.
It's impossible to teach my dog algebra. I hold little hope for you.
I don't believe you have the intellect to defend yourself based on your comment. I'm just glad you can read this.
If you wonder why you haven't achieved anything significant in life, you can think of this trail. Yes, indeed you are stupid.

bunny

Since he likes cleaning, I'd go straight for DMX.

Jim in Cali

What is DMX's angle here? Is he trying to score a cleaning commercial or something?

Lulz

That's his community service.

Wandy

Whatever helps to keep his mind off drugs. Good...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2